Chapter 2

Cheerlee's P.O.V.

I looked at the clock, 7:30 AM! It was time to start school again. Bearly any fillies came out into the streets until now. I got up from my cold sheets, and started getting packed with many things to need for school. Art supplies, pencils, laptops, and many other things that the fillies needed. I was staggering when I finally brought all the heavy supplies to the school. The fillies were already there when I put all the supplies in their places. The fillies started coming in, but very silently. Nopony talked, not even Applebloom, Sweetiebelle, and Scootaloo. In fact, the CMC were crying. I went up to them. "Are you Fillies alright?" I asked kindly. "I wish I had Applejack back." whispered Applebloom, and Sweetiebelle and Scootaloo's answers were about the same. "I wish I had Rarity back." said Sweetiebelle, and Scootaloo followed. "I wish I had Rainbow Dash back." said Scootaloo, even more sad than the others. "Don't worry my little fillies, I'm here, and always will be...forever." I told them gently. A filly walked over to me slowly. "Silver Spoon?" I said. Silver Spoon's friend, Diamond Tiara, was gone even before the attack. It was a mystery, even Silver Spoon didn't know where she was. There was something in her mouth, it was a diamond necklace, with three diamonds in the front. "This is for you, I found the diamonds in my drawer. I thought you would like it." said Silver Spoon softly, but kindly. "Oh goodness, thank you so much Silver Spoon." I said.

It was the end of school, eveypony walked out of the classroom. Everypony was talking, but very quietly. When they were all out of the room I shut the door behind me. I put the necklace over my neck. It was shining brightly, a little too bright. It blinded the whole room, and something appered in front of me... it was an angel!