9 ▶︎ narrative & instagram

A WEEK LATER ...

Tehya was laying on her living room couch, scrolling through her newly twitter account she just made; it gained 500k in less than twenty-four hours. She wasn't as bored anymore since Ebony moved in recently.

Her and Ebony automatically clicked and had so much in common, it was like they knew each other for years. Tehya has informed her about her YouTube lifestyle and she was chill about it, which Tehya liked, she didn't want fake friends.

She was waiting for corpse to get here, because they were gonna hang out at her place this time. Ebony invited her boyfriend over and they were gonna chill in her room.

She made sure to grab decent snacks for the hang out because last time she didn't even know what this man was thinking. She set everything up on her bed besides the ice cream which is for later.

She wanted everything to be fun, she turned on her LED lights to a soft blue, and sat on her bed waiting for corpse to arrive. The whole week the two haven't seen each other because Tehya has been busy, helping Ebony move and settle in, but also with streaming and posting on YouTube. They had decided they would chill today.

It was three-fifteen in the afternoon and Corpse was suppose to be their fifteen minutes ago, she decided not to think about it too much because something people are late to things. It didn't start to get to her until he was a hour late, and then two hours, and after that she assumed he wasn't coming. She was kind of disappointed because he didn't show up.

She gets up and puts all the chips and snacks away, going back into her bed, she turned off her TV, turned her lights down to a darker shade of blue and pulled her blankets over her body, falling asleep.

By the time Corpse got to Tehya's, it was seven, he lost track of time, working on songs was really taking up most of his time, but nothing was gonna stop him from seeing Tehya, after not seeing her for a whole week.

He was tired but he was willing to stay up for Tehya anyways since it's hard for him to fall asleep. He knew he was going to explain why he was so late, and he hoped Tehya was not mad.

He text her to open the door, but he got no response, so he begins knocking on the door, waiting for the door to open. After waiting for a minute, the door opens.

"How can I help you?" Said a foreign male voice. He looked up to see a African-American male standing in Tehya's doorway, blocking him.

"Is...Tehya here?" He asked, slowly. He didn't want to jump to conclusions and say that Tehya replaces him for the nights, he started to get hella insecure, standing in front of him. He was buff, like an inch taller than Corpse, he was handsome, and he looked kind of terrifying, but corpse would never admit that.

"Yeah, are you the guy that she was gonna hang out with today" He asked. Corpse nodded his head, not trusting his own voice. He could feel his hands start to shake and the panic starting to rise.

"Oh, dude come in, she should be in her room, it's been quiet so I don't know, she could be sleep" The anonymous stranger said. He stepped aside, letting corpse in. Corpse made his way to Tehya's room but stopped.

"Who are you exactly?" He asked. The stranger turns to him, let's out a chuckled. He cross his duff arms, leaning against the door.