13 ▶︎ narrative

A/N: I have changed the character of Tehya. The girl that was playing her was a fifteen year old girl and I didn't know that, I found her pics on Pinterest but now that I do know that I've decided to change her character's appearance to another women who is twenty years old

 The girl that was playing her was a fifteen year old girl and I didn't know that, I found her pics on Pinterest but now that I do know that I've decided to change her character's appearance to another women who is twenty years old

Anyways on with the story ✧

_________

Tehya knocks on the door waiting for an answer. The door opens and she quickly walks past Corpse's tall figure. He closes the door, and turns towards Tehya.

"Tehya wh-" Corpse said, but Tehya stops him mid sentence. "No corpse, you're gonna fucking listen, okay..." Tehya says, grabbing his hand, pulling him into his room; and pushes him on he bed for him to sit.

Tehya closes her eyes, slowly breathing as she thinks about what she was gonna say to him. "I know that your upset with me, and you have every right to be, I fucked up and I should have minded my business but I'm too fucking nosy and I ruined everything between us; Corpse, when you kissed me I didn't back away because I didn't like the kiss or you, it's was my fear of being used and played kicking in and that's no excuse but I love you Corpse, and I was being a little bitch about my feelings before because of my walls, but I'm willing to break them for you, if you'll still give me a chance... please" Tehya said, as she stands above corpse.

He remained silent for a good twenty second before replying. "I-I a-are you sure, because I d-don't want you to just say what I want to hear" He said. Tehya rolled her eyes, she placed one leg on each side of his lap, sitting on his lap.

"I'm going to leave, if we don't kiss in three seconds" she said, wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him towards her. She leans in, shifting her head to the side.

He pulls back one more time, making Tehya let out a groan. "Are you one-hundred percent positive because-" Tehya smasher her lips on to his before he could finish the sentence.

The kiss threw corpse off completely but once he realized what was happening he kissed back, closing his eyes. He slid his hands around her waist, gripping her tightly as the kiss deepens.

Corpse tongue slides across Tehya's bottom lip asking for permission which Tehya denies; he puts his hands on her ass, squeezing it, making her moan in the kiss, giving him his opportunity to tongue kiss her.

Tehya felted nothing but bliss as their lips mixed together. She could feel her heart beak super fast, her hands were running threw his black curly hair, which corpse loved. She moaned, breaking the kiss first to get her breath.

The two were panting as if they just ran ten miles. Tehya smiled down at corpse, their bodies never separating. "You should shut up sometimes," she said chuckling. Corpse let out a small laugh as well.

"So..... what are we?" Corpse muttered, his fingers playing with the exposed skin of her back, he looks up at Tehya with the most cutest face ever that made Tehya's heart fluster.

"I'm what ever you want me to be, deep daddy," She threw out, letting out a giggle as she starts getting off his lap, standing in front of him. He grabs the back of her thighs, pulling her in between his legs.

"You're my girl then," He said, pulling Tehya back to him, making them both fall back, Tehya landing on top of him. She let out a yelp as she made impact.

"You is doing too much," Tehya giggled, as she laid on top on him. She kissed his nose and then gave him a quick kiss on the lips before standing up.

"Where are you going," he asked, as she walked towards the bedroom door. "Home, I left my chipotle, it's probably mad cold and I'm starving," Tehya put out, as she's about to walk out, she was stopped when corpse wrapped his arms around her from behind.

"Wait, we just became official and you're already leaving me," he whispered in her ear, Tehya couldn't help but smile at his comment. She puts her head back, resting it on his shoulder.

"I don't want to leave but it's chipotle and I've literally been waiting all day to eat it," She answered, leaning more into him.

"Me gustaría comerte todo el día," Corpse whispered in her ear. Tehya felt herself growing wet. That definitely was a turn on for her. (I'd like to eat you all day)

"What does that mean," She asked, turning around, wrapping her arms around his neck. He looks down at her with so much affection in his eyes. She was just so fucking beautiful, he couldn't even believe she was his.

"Don't worry about it," he said, taking her arms from his neck, looking at her hand tattoo. "This is dope as fuck by the way," he said, changing the subject.

"Not you changing the subject," Tehya said pulling away from him. He playfully rolled his eyes, he slightly pushed Tehya out the door, following behind her.

"Let's go, I'm taking you home," he said, grabbing his keys.

𝙩𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙭 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩 !

Liked by badgirlriri and 928,827  others

❤️  💬 

Tehyarex I actual found a good man 🤯 LMFAOO say sike rn

ALL COMMENTS ARE DISABLED