Over the Hedge 1 ½-2.

Over The Hedge 1/2-2.

Main Characters.

Hammy- A male squirrel who has orange and white fur and green eyes. Sammie's friend.

Arnie- A male raccoon who has brown and white fur and purple eyes. Sammie's and Hammy's friend.

AJ- A male raccoon who has brown and white fur and brown eyes. Sammie's and Hammy's friend.

Sammie- A male squirrel who has orange and white fur and green eyes. The comic version of Hammy. Ritchie's, Vine's, George's friend.

Ritchie- A male raccoon who has brown and white fur and blue eyes. The comic version of RJ.

Vine- A male turtle who has green scales and amber eyes. The comic version of Verne. Plushy's uncle.

George- A male dinosaur who has green scales and brown eyes. Ritchie's, Vine's, Sammie's friend.

Plushy- A male turtle who has green scales and green eyes. Vine's nephew and Ritchie's, Sammie's, and George's friend.

Secondary Characters.

RJ- A male raccoon who has brown and white fur and blue eyes. Hammy's friend.

Verne- A male turtle who has green scales and hazel eyes. RJ's and Hammy's friend.

Lou- A male porcupine who has brown fur and quills and brown eyes. Penny's husband and The Triplets father.

Penny- A porcupine who has brown fur and quills and brown eyes. Lou's husband and The Triplets mother.

Spike- A male porcupine who has brown fur and quills and brown eyes. Quillo's and Bucky's sibling and Lou's and Penny's child.

Quillo- A female porcupine who has brown fur and quills and brown eyes. Spike's and Bucky's sibling and Lou's and Penny's child.

Bucky- A male porcupine who has brown fur and quills and brown eyes. Quillo's and Spike's sibling and Lou's and Penny's child.

Stella- A female skunk who has black and white fur and brown eyes. Tiger's girlfriend.

Heather- A female opossum who has white and grey fur and blue eyes. Ozzie's daughter.

Ozzie- A male opossum who has white and grey fur and blue eyes. Heather's father.

Tiger- A male cat who has white and grey fur and blue eyes. Stella's boyfriend.