Hug Tomo

"Ungghh~~ Yu-"

She started sweating out of lust and worry as she felt the other's lips crawling from her neck down, hands sliding slowly, pulling her closer. Given the only chance and time they both have, she just can't say no.

"Shh~" the former ace's tangled arms around her beloved cat just tightened. "J-just..."

"W-wakkat-- unngghh~ terut-- te." She answered struggling to keep her voice down along with the strong urge to let go of the long held moan. She can feel her partner's longing as the small gentle kisses seductively serenades her neck, warming from inside out. Though with the high probability of getting disturbed at the peak of the moment, she doesn't mind Yuko taking her time snuggling; brushing nose to trace her bare skin. It is passionate, warm, tickling, teasing and... arousing. "K-k-ki... kiss..."

"Hmm?"

"K-kiss me?"

"Hmm?" Yuko continued feeling the tall girl's skin against her cheeks. So smooth...and soft. Ahh Nyannyan. She's turned deaf over the sensation she's getting from the marshmallow body. Nyannyan smells so good... as always.

"Yuuchan~~"

"Hmm?"

"Kiss me."

"Eh?" Their faces align and their eyes meet. Staring, both of their cheeks turned red before ending the short silence with a cute chuckle. "That's..."

"Mou~ enough with the teases already." She sighed and pouted. I missed you, you baka~

Yuko grinned as her face turned a little redder. She can't contain the giggly feeling over Nyannyan's indirect confession of missing her. She rests her head over her lover's chest as Haruna locks chin over Yuko's crown -- with the wall supporting the tall lad's back. That calming sense of hearing the other's heartbeat made her thankful of their current reunion; she too misses her lover a lot.

Yuko sported a triumphant look, earning another heart pounding reddening of cheeks from the tall girl. Pulling Haruna off the wall, she started showering kisses on shoulder blades; traversing the path up to the neck and jaw slowly. Their eyes shuts off and let instincts take over. They soon landed on the couch, with Haruna taking the fall and Yuko on top. Both giggled, noses kissing and sliding side to side.

"How long do you intend to play tease Yuuchan?" Kojiharu whispered softly, feeling Yuko's skin caressing hers.

"Mhmm... I just... really like the feel of this." The AKB's former queen mumbled. "...your skin against mine." So smooth... and soft... and sweet-smelling.

Haruna's heart raced further as soon as she felt a grab on her chest. "Ungh~ A-hhhhnng~ Yu-" Her hug onto the small figure's body just tightened as she felt her own body heating up with the continuous play on her breast. "Yuk-"

"I missed youu~~" Yuko chanted softly, her breath warming the frenzied girl's ear. "so.. so much."

"A- m-me too." She answered on a heavy breathing. Yuko's face is back on her chest, hands traveling leisurely to the hemlines of her shirt. She can feel it bit by bit sliding up her body. "S-so... K-kiss me."

"Hai... hime-sama."

"Kojiharu-san! Kojiharu-san! Doko desuka?" A voice barely made it through the closed room.

A pout on Haruna's lips appears as she looks at the girl having her time burying face on her chest. She sighed and shakes her head over the now disappearing private moment. Patting the squirrel's head with a weak smile, Yuko comes to her senses. "Looks like I gotta go." Haruna whispered not releasing the other girl from her embrace. "The group is looking for me."

"Yuko-san, is Nyannyan there?" Takamina's voice echoed from outside the room along with a light knock on the door.

The couple released each other; both upset over the situation they are in. "Hai! Come in." Yuko replied as she watches the taller girl comfortably move to another seat.

"Ah! There you are!" Takamina exclaimed soon as her eyes met the cat-like figure fixing her hair. "What are you doing bothering comrade Yuko here?"

"Our room is so small~ I just got here too." Haruna replied without taking her look off the mirror. "Ah! I can just stay here!! Ne Yuuchan?" she grinned over the sudden thought.

"Ah! Ah! Sou!" The short girl's eyes sparkled. Genius as always.

"But..."

"It's okay. I insist." Yuko smiled and move closer to the one who's still busy fixing herself; staring at the mirror. "Nyannyan can move here with me anytime~~" she continued and wrapped her seated lover within her arms from behind. "I love having Nyannyan here with me~~"

"Oi oi!" Takamina protested.

"What? We're wife and wife after all! Neh, Nyannyan?" Yuko giddily reasoned out. There were no reactions or comments from the tall girl. "Yosh! It's settled then!" The excited one jumped out and searched heavily for something on her drawer. "Jaaannn!" She grinned showing off a marker.

"Nani sore?" Both Haruna and Takamina pouted thinking.

Yuko went out of the room and was followed by the two. She went directly to the door's name plate and added Haruna's name below hers. Haruna was filled with a smile along with a little blush. "Yosh yosh. All set. You can go now comrade~" Yuko continued headed towards the room chanting as she took Haruna's hand, signaling Takamina to go on her way.

"Oi! What's this?!" the midget suddenly confused of what's going on. "You're going to take Nyannyan just like that?"

"Nyannyan is mine anyway. Ne, Nyannyan?"

As Haruna can't help herself from smiling over Yuko's possessiveness, she just nodded her head and let her lover take care of the people slowly piling up, taking pictures of the name plate on the door. They both entered the room and closed the door, leaving the curious outside. Both chuckled over.

The cat-like lad enveloped the short girl within her arms with a bright beam. "Silly."

"Ah! Ch-chotto matte~" Yuko distanced herself and re-opened the door, walked outside. "Minna, look over here!" she called pointing towards the name plate. "You see this right?" All eyes are looking at her confused. Haruna went out of the room as well to see what's going on. "Oshima Yuko-sama... Kojima Haruna-sama..." she reads and continued grinning. "Since it's like this... it means..." she looked at the camera held by one of the curious and sneered "... do not disturb!"

"Wha-"

"Yosshhh~~ Okeh!" Yuko chanted and pushed Haruna lightly to go inside the room before locking it.

"Naughty Yuuchan." Haruna smiled blushing.

The short girl could only bounce back a matching blushful smile "Jaa-so... where are we again?"

--

-

.