-10-

Days passed by, as junkyu kept coming to doyoung's dorm and kept wanting to talk to him, only to ever be told that he was in the shower, or he was asleep, or he didn't feel well. Junkyu gave up. He sat in his room.

Junkyu: that boy must have been trying to get to me just like i am right now...and he must have felt just as bad when he couldn't. No, even worse. Even worse, seeing me be with mashiho all the time.

A few days later, the members planned to go to a private cinema. 

Junkyu: what about doyoung? Is he coming?

Jihoon: I asked him again and again but he said he was working on some homework.

Junkyu: excuses...again...i can't blame him though.

Junkyu: I'm not coming either...you all go ahead.

The members tried convincing him but gave up when yedam started lecturing them about free will. 

As soon as they all left, junkyu barged into doyoung's room. He was busy doing homework. 

Junkyu: doyoung...let me explain. 

Doyoung looked up to see junkyu but didn't say anything. Instead he ignored him and got back to continuing his homework. He still hadn't forgiven junkyu. He still felt as hurt. He still didn't know how to face him.

Junkyu: you have every right to be mad at me. You don't need to respond. But that won't stop me from explaining. 

Doyoung clenched the corner of his paper. How did junkyu expect him to listen and believe anything he would say after he lied to doyoung?

Junkyu: i know what you're thinking. "How does hyung expect me to believe him after he lied to me".

Doyoung was shocked at how accurately junkyu guessed his thought. Until realization hit him that this meant junkyu did lie after all and was admitting to it now.

Junkyu: yes, i was with mashiho that night. Yes, i lied to you. And, yes i had been with mashiho for the entirety of last week. But not for the reason you think. I don't love him anymore romantically and i assure you that.

Doyoung stopped writing, actually listening and paying attention to junkyu, despite the fact that he still wasn't looking at him.

Junkyu: that night...i was with mashiho to tell him about us. About you and i dating. 

Doyoung's eyes widened, as he dropped his pen. 

Junkyu: yeah, i know i hesitated telling the members about my sexuality and us. But i had to tell mashiho in order to stop him from always being affectionate with me, since i thought it might bother you. He took it in much better than i thought he would. The reason why i lied to you about not going out anywhere was because i thought it wasn't necessary. It was careless and irresponsible of me to ignore any effects it might have had on you. And the reason we had been together the entirety of last week...here.

Junkyu grabbed his phone from his breast pocket.

Doyoung was confused but still refused to turn around and see whatever he was referring to, although curiosity was eating him up alive. But then he realized he didn't need to. It was a song. A song featuring junkyu's golden honey voice. A song doyoung had never heard yet. It was a love song, with lyrics obviously directed to doyoung. It was soothing to listen to and lifted all worries off doyoung's shoulder. 

Junkyu lowered the volume. 

Junkyu: i asked mashiho for help with the instrumentals. We had been working on this the entire week, doyoung. 

Doyoung still didn't respond. Junkyu got up to face doyoung instead. The sight made his heart melt. Tears streaked doyoung's soft cheeks. He looked up at junkyu innocently, with puppy eyes. 

Doyoung: i-i'm sorry hyung...i didn't know...

Junkyu hugged doyoung preciously, close to him. 

Junkyu: No. No, baby, you don't need to be sorry. You tried your best. I'm sorry that i made you go through that...

Junkyu rubbed doyoung's back before pulling him away and holding him from his shoulders. He looked down at doyoung, who was still seated on his chair. 

Junkyu: doyoung, i missed you. 

Doyoung: i missed you too, hyung. 

Doyoung said it in a soft voice, between his whimpers due to crying. Junkyu couldn't handle it anymore. He caressed doyoung's cheeks, rubbing away his tears delicately, as if doyoung was a fragile doll. He brought his face closer to doyoung's, pressing his lips against doyoung's soft, warm ones. He loved doyoung too much and he just couldn't hold it back anymore. Junkyu switched between nibbling on doyoung's upper lip to nibbling on his lower one. It felt like marshmallows and tasted like strawberries. This made him even softer for doyoung. He slowly let go of doyoung's lips. 

Doyoung: about breaking up...i take that back. I know its not something to be said so easily, but i never want to break up with you, hyung. 

Doyoung clinged on to junkyu's shirt, which junkyu found absolutely cute.