Request Has Been Denied!

Elizabeth: I have a request.

Lake247: Yeah, what is it?

Elizabeth: Can you ignore Will, and talk to other people?

Lake247: *laughs* What? No way! I would never do something like that!

Elizabeth: Please? For me? This happened in 2017, and he was so sad!

Lake247: Who ignored him, and spoke to other people?

Elizabeth: Some girl by the name of Tiana.

Lake247: I don't know who she is, but that wasn't very nice, and I am not gonna ignore my buddy, just to talk to other people. That's not how I roll.

Me: You won't ignore me, right?

Lake247: Of course not, babe! You're one of my closest friends! I am gonna ignore Elizabeth's request. And that Tiana girl seemed like a real jerk.

Me: She was. And, since I have autism, she told me to connect with other people that would understand me. She just cut me off, just like that.

Lake247: Dude, that's not right what she did! It's people like her, that make my skin crawl! She wasn't really a friend anyway, if she ignored you, and spoke to other people!

Me: Exactly! And, she wrote a book that was racist towards Native Americans!

Lake247: Okay, she crossed a line! She definitely crossed a line! She is a racist idiot!

Me: I agree!

This story was written on Saturday, November 14th, 2020.

A/N This actually happened to me. I was so hurt, and upset. She broke my heart. 💔💔💔 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.