When Secrets are Revealed

AUTHORS: ELLAINE AND ME

NARRATOR: Family is the foundation of the society because it is in the family where its members first learn to live and associate with others.

There was a story about a daughter who holds his father's life. This is how it starts.

In the countryside in California, there lived a man named James Watson. He's a simple but a determined taxi driver. One day, while driving his car, he suddenly stopped.

KELLY: Excuse me; may you take me to the Tellienute Company?

NARRATOR: The taxi driver was amazed and at the first glance, he fell in love with Kelly.

JAMES: Oh! Sure! Get into the car.

NARRATOR: While on their way...

JAMES: Ehemm, excuse me. You're too quiet! May I know your name?

KELLY: Ahmm... I'm... I'm Kelly! Ooops! I think we're here.

JAMES: Oh yah, sorry I didn't notice. Too bad, we don't have enough time to know each other.

KELLY: Here's my payment. Bye. I'm in a hurry.

NARRATOR: Suddenly, James saw that Kelly left her cellphone in the backseat so he ran after Kelly.

JAMES: Miss! Miss Kelly! You left your phone!

NARRATOR: Kelly suddenly stopped.

KELLY: (whisper) is somebody calling my name?

NARRATOR: ..And she turns back.

KELLY: What are you doing here, Mr. Taxi driver?

JAMES: You left your cellphone in my taxi and I just want to give it back to you. Here it is!

KELLY: Thank you! By the way, what's your name?

JAMES: It is my pleasure to introduce myself to you, ma'am. I'm James Watson.

KELLY: Nice to meet you! Ahmm...James, I think I have to go. Thank you again for this!

NARRATOR: For that moment, there's no day that James didn't pass the Tellienute Company just to see Kelly, the girl of his dreams. On the other hand, Kelly never stopped thinking about James. Many days gone by and both of them fell inlove with each other. One night, James decided to marry Kelly and make it a surprise. He went to Kelly's house to ask for her hand and talk about the wedding. Unfortunately, Mr. and Mrs. Clarkson, parents of Kelly, didn't want him to be their daughter's husband.

KELLY: ...but Mom!!! DAD!!! I love him and I want to marry him! Please give him a chance!

MRS. CLARKSON: No, Kelly! Stop thinking to have a relationship with that taxi driver for your entire life! For sure, you'll just be pathetic!

NARRATOR: After all the hindrance that they had faced, the two still continue their relationship and they planned to elope.

JAMES: Kelly, are you sure that you want to come. Live with me and be my love?

KELLY: Of course! I want to be with you forever!