The avengers

(Y/N) your name
(Y/S) your skin color
(Y/H)your hair color
(Y/E)your eye color
You have many powers which I will name right now; fire, water, ice, wind, shadows, teleportation, super senses + reflexes , great fighting skills, magic, telekinesis, and a healing factor. You have (Y/H) cat ears on top of your head and didn't have normal ears and even though they were adorable you still had to hide them and you also had a (Y/H) cats tail and the same thing as the ears and also acted very cat like.
You knew how to use your powers to the extant to were your healing factor could heal you within a second. But you always kept your powers a secret. Until one day when you were walking home from high-school.
Your P.O.V
I can't believe that I got detention because I wouldn't pull my hood down in class if only they knew. I suddenly heard screaming from down the road and saw Loki making a mess of the place. I was suddenly grabbed by Loki, but I wasn't scared because I knew I could break free.
Third person P.O.V
Then the avengers came.
"You won't attack me I have a hostage!" Loki shouted as I slumped in his arms.
"Don't you dare hurt her! "Shouted Tony
"Just let her go," Steve said
"Oh but why would I do that?"asked Loki evilly
You let out a yawn as you stretched and then you turn Loki into an ice cube and he dropped to the ground as you used the wind to glide you down and used you telekinesis to pick him up and then set him on fire for a mere second and then put the fire out using your water powers and to scare him you used your shadow powers to make you look like his worst nightmare and then used your magic to make duplicates of yourself and everyone saw what he was afraid of and all of the duplicates, you then teleported beside him once all of the duplicates were gone and you were back to normal, then you used your magic powers to go invisable and make your laugh echo from everywere, after you stopped Loki was staring at you horrified and shocked. You gave a smirk and turned towards the avengers and saw they were as shocked as Loki, you realised that you had used your powers, so you tried to walk away but you were stopped by a black man with an eyepatch staring at you.