A Visit From My Father

Misaki

It has been days since the battles, and Misaki's head was still not clear. She can ruin everything, is all he has been repeating in his head, along with the mental image of Ahmya with the sharingan. A senju with the sharingan.....how? He couldn't wrap his mind around it. Misaki's late night training sessions became even later, if that was even possible.

Misaki was doing a combination of attacks on a wooden dummy, until he threw a kunai knife at a tree behind him without even looking, a very swift and fast action.

"Anyone in the village should know better than to try to sneak up on me." Misaki stated to his unknown intruder, rising to his feet as he did so.

Misaki turned around still couldn't see anyone in the darkness between the trees, "Just because I don't see you doesn't mean I can't sense you." Misaki hoped that would bring the person out, he really didn't have the energy for a fight, he needed to conserve his energy to continue his training.

Misaki leaned his head to the side giving the intruder one last chance.

He shook his head and brought his hands to his chest, "Guess we are going to have to do this the hard way, shad-" Before Misaki could finish his jutsu an all too familiar voice interrupted him.

"Now son, is that a way to greet your father." Out came Orochimaru along with his partner Kabuto. Orochimaru had that horrible evil smirk he always had, Misaki's blood ran cold.

Although Orochimaru raised Misaki, Misaki could not shake this hatred he had for him deep down inside.

"And what do I owe the pleasure?" Misaki said sarcastically before turning back to his wooden dummy to continue training.

Orochimaru began walking to his young prodigy, "Just came for a little check in." Orochimaru letting his tongue slither out like a snake.

Kabuto finally decided it was a good time to speak for his master, "We wanted to make sure you did not lose sight of your purpose here." Kabuto smirked, leaning his head down pushing his glasses up on the bridge of his nose.

Misaki was in the middle of practicing his kicks on the wooden dummy, he decided there was no reason to continue this conversation, his work would speak for itself.

Orochimaru looked over at Kabuto, " This attitude Kabuto brings a feeling of nostalgia..." Kabuto scoffed knowing where Orochimaru was going with this,

" Misaki is definitely a spitting image of sasuke, might even be close to being as amazing as him too."

Misaki just continued to train, not saying a word. Inside he was praying that would make this interaction brief, but he knew it wouldn't be that easy.

"Might even end up being better" Orochimaru's eyes raked Misaki up and down, even though this made Misaki's skin crawl it did not change his routine.

"Yes, maybe a new perspective body for you sir." Kabuto responded smirking.

Misaki decided to lean against a nearby tree in defeat. He knew if he just shut up and listened then they would leave, eventually.

"I have not lost sight of the mission, no need to worry." Misaki looked up at the night sky, hoping the stars could ease this interaction a little, attempting to make it bearable.

"I see, you seemed clouded just had to make sure." Orochimaru responded.

"Clouded?" Misaki questioned..

"Oh son..." Orochimaru tried to mimic the patting of Misaki's head in a false attempt at comfort, but just got his hand swatted away by Misaki which was the reaction he wanted. "You think I would leave you somewhere and wouldn't have eyes on you, I know ever since your battle you've been out here longer. Any reason why son?"

Misaki just shook his head, he didn't need anyone else in his life more than he already was.

Orochimaru leaned in closer "Please know that you are always being watched." Orochimaru creepily whispered into Misaki's ear.

"Yes, but we have something else to add to your mission." Kabuto interrupted the family quarrel.

"Yes, I have yet to add a Senju into my collection. And a little birdie tells me they have a pretty powerful Senju here, some compare her to the first hokage even."

Misaki was surprised, but refused to let it show. Misaki knew if he showed any emotion to Orochimaru he would make this much worse than it needed to be.

" I am going to need you to get her to trust you, so that way we can........ Acquire her more easily."

Misaki skin began to crawl, yes Orochimaru's experiments made him strong, but he wouldn't wish this life on anyone. The pain that came with it is too much to carry, it made Misaki question if he was even human anymore.

"Misaki, are you listening?" Kabuto questioned

"Make the Senju trust me, and get her to you. Got it." Misaki responded, never taking his eyes off the stars, he started to wish upon them wishing he was someone else, that this pain would go away, this horrible situation would just go away.