Power in Family

"Ow!" I yelled.

"Watch were you're going!" She yelled back.

I looked up from my spot on the hallway floor to see Allison.

"Or you could watch were you're going." I rudely suggested.

I don't care if she's 'royalty'. She's my enemy, therefore I'll treat her as such.

"Whatever." She said and turned to walk away.

I stood up and glared at her. Then I turned around and resumed walking.

Autumn came around the corner, almost running into me.

"Woah! Autumn, sweetie, you have to watch were you're going. You could get hurt." I said, squatting down to her level.

"Okay." She said with a smile.

"What are you doing? Autumn come on! Derek is waiting!" Allison yelled.

She came over and grabbed Autumn's hand.

"Let go of me!" Autumn yelled.

"Come on!" Allison yelled back.

"Let her go Allison." I said.

She laughed and looked at me.

"You're not her mother so shut up."

"I'll shut up if I want to. And you'll let go of Autumn."

"Who's going to make me?" She said.

"Autumn, I give you permission." I said.

Suddenly Autumn bit her and Allison let go, shrieking at the top of her lungs. She looked at me with wide eyes.

"See, if you're becoming Derek's mate, I can't touch you. But Autumn can. I mean, she's going to be your daughter after all." I explained to Allison.

"I don't like her though." Autumn said.

"What's going on?"

Derek's voice sounded in the hall and I tensed up.

"Autumn bit me, and this tramp threatened me." She said, acting all innocent.

"Threatening you? If I threatened you, you'd know."

"Yea, whatever. It was a threat."

"Okay, whatever you say." I said and turned my back to her.

I heard Derek sigh and Autumn yelled.

"I'm going with Jai!"

Within seconds her hand had grabbed mine. I stopped and looked at her in shock.

"Autumn, I think you need to go back to your father." I said, breaking inside.

"I don't want to be around her." She said.

I looked back and found Derek staring, jaw dropped, at Autumn, and Allison standing there with total shock on her face.

"Autumn, you need to. I have things I have to do. I'll hang out with you later. Okay?"

"Okay..." She said, looking down.

She turned around and trudged back to Derek.

I felt my heart break into a million pieces, but I turned and went down the hallway, and headed for the track an field.

£

"Ahhh!" I screamed when Brandon tackled me.

"I got you!" He said.

"Finally!" I replied, a smile forming.

"Shush! You're really fast." He said, also smiling.

"It looks like it's about to rain." I noted, looking up at the sky.

"Yea..." He said.

He got up and held his his out or me. I took it and stood up.

"I have something I wanted to show you." He told me.

"What?"

"You'll see."

He turned and made his way to the fence. He removed a pin and pulled back a part of the fence.

"Come on."

I looked at him, but crawled through the hole. He came through and secured it back into place.

"This way." He said and took the lead.

£

We walked for about fifteen minutes before we came in a clearing. But this wasn't any ordinary clearing. This one had houses. Well, cabins.

"Where are we?" I asked him, looking around in awe.

We are in Wonderland." He said.

My head snapped to look at him. A puzzled look on my face.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm kidding. We call ourselves the Divergence."

"What's that?"

"Well, it's kind of like a resistance, but we are different from everyone else, so we came up with a different name."

"Different? Like what?"

"We have different eye colors than the other wolves."

"Oh, yea... Aren't I a werewolf?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Why haven't I changed or whenever?"

"I'm not sure."

"What's the normal eye color for a werewolf?"

"Well, Alphas have red eyes. Most of the others have yellow eyes. The ones who have killed an innocent, have light blue eyes. They are normally the only ones that have a different eye color. But we have a range."

"What colors?"

"Orange, dark green, light green, dark blue, dark purple, and light purple."

"Do they mean anything?"

"Orange is the weakest. The darker colors are strong, but not as strong as the light color that matches it. The light purple is the strongest. Our strongest we have here, is dark purple."

"What color am I?"

"We don't know yet."

"Oh..."

"Brandon, is she here?"

I heard a deep voice come from the darkness behind Brandon.

"Yes Alex."

Someone stepped out into the light and my eyes took his features in.

He was about 6' 4", and 22 years old. He had the same dirty blonde hair as me, his skin tone was the same, and he had the same blue green with gray tint eyes as me.

"Welcome home sister." He said.

💎💎💎💎💎💋💎💎💎💎💎
Hey peeps! Hope ya like it!

Do you think Derek and Jaileigh will ever be together? Jaileigh has a brother!! Holy crap! Maybe she can get some answers.

Please comment and vote! Then slid on over and smack the shit out of that follow button!

Thank you so much for reading!!
💎💎💎💎💎💋💎💎💎💎💎