Quicker Than Expected

How was I going to get close to Derek? He is technically with Allison.

I walked down the hall towards my room. When I got there, I found Derek standing outside my door, waiting for me. I paused, hesitantly, but continued to walk forward.

"Hey Derek." I said casually, a smile on my face.

His eyes lifted from the floor and met mine. He opened his mouth and then closed it. He ran his fingers through his hair, then turned around and started down the hall.

I stood there confused. My feet started forward, carrying me towards him. I placed my hand on his shoulder and said.

"Derek, are you ok-"

I was cut off when he turned around, grabbed me by the waist, and crashed his lips into mine. I stood there paralyzed for a moment until my mind processed it. By the time I had realized what had happened, he had already pulled away and his forehead was resting against mine.

"What was that for?" I asked, confused and out of breath.

"You have no idea how much I miss you." He whispered.

"Apparently not." I replied.

I could feel the smiled on his lips.

We were so close; my body was practically up against his. I could smell his cologne. I could feel every muscle that he flexed when he held onto me. I loved it.

"What about Allison?" I asked,

"She doesn't have to know."

"Okay." I said, a smile playing on my lips.

I leaned in, pressing my lips to his. One hand resting on the back of his neck, the other resting on one of his biceps.

His hands moved too. They both slipped down and grabbed right under my butt, hoisting me off of the floor.

I wrapped my legs around him and continued kissing him.

The next thing I knew, we were lying on my bed, and he was on top of me, his hands under my shirt.

Soon his shirt was off and so was mine. His hands were busy undoing my belt and jeans button. His jeans were already unbuttoned but still on.

M pants were about to come off when there was a knock at my door. I groaned, aggravated.

He got off of me, grabbed his shirt and buttoned his jeans. I did the same.

When I opened the door, I found Malia standing there. She looked at me confused and ten her eyes landed on Derek.

A knowing smile crept onto her face. She winked at me and said.

"I can tell you later."

She turned around and walked away, pausing to turned around briefly, giving me a thumbs up.

I shook my head, rolling my eyes. I closed the door and turned back to Derek.

He was laying on my bed. A small smile made itself present.

I walked over to him and lay down on him. His arms wrapped around me and his lips pressed against my temple.

I smiled and rested my head against his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

£

"What are we doing out here?" I asked.

Derek had a hold of my hand, dragging me onto the field. He laid out a blanket on the ground and laid down, taking me with him.

"Getting away from everything."

"But what about-"

"Don't ask about her. It's just you an me." He said. His hand came up and brushed my hair away from my face. Then he cupped my cheek and gently pressed his lip to mine. I kissed him back.

When we pulled apart, I leaned against him and looked up at the sky. The stars were visible.

It was beautiful.

"If I didn't have an arranged marriage with Allison, I would ask you to be my Luna."

My head snapped up to his. My eyes finding and locking with his immediately.

"What...?" I asked, not believing my ears.

"Jaileigh, can I tell you something?"

"Yes."

"I love you."

My breath hitched as my eyes didn't waver from his.

Did he just say he loved me? What!

"What..?"

"I love you." He repeated, but this time he whispered it.

He kissed me again. More gently this time. I closed my eyes and moved in sync with him.

When we broke apart, he looked up and then back at me.

"We should probably go inside."

"Okay."

We got up and walked back to the dorms.

We stopped right outside my door. He kissed my cheek and said.

"Good night beautiful."

"Good night." I said back.

He have me a small smile and then walked away, leaving me standing there wondering how this could happen to me.

How could a King love a rouge?

~~~~~~~~~~~~><~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Hope ya liked!

Can a King really love a rouge? What's going to happen? Will Jaileigh complete her mission, or will it backfire on her?

Please comment and vote! Slide on over and smack that follow button!

Thanks for reading guys!
~~~~~~~~~~~~><~~~~~~~~~~~~