[1] Was It A Dream?

Tw//Cc: mild Panic-attack, Remus (no NSFW or anything like that), nothing else? If I've missed anything then please tell me!

[??? POV]

No. No. No- this can't be happening. Not now, not yet. Anytime just not now! Why must it be now, I don't know what 'it' is but please make it stop!

I can feel it's eyes peering at me, with intent unknown to whomever looked it's way. Whatever it's intent is, it can't be good. My mind racing with possibilities of what it may do to me- it's presence didn't feel human.. But I don't think it's an animal either, though I really hope I'm wrong.

I don't even have the strength to look toward it even though I know exactly where it's glaring at me from. In the trees, sheltered by shadows and the night cover.

My heart rate quickened as my breathing accelerated, god- this is torture. It's making no movements but maybe it's plotting. No one moves when they're planning Something- but what is it? I need to know. I need to know what it wants. Does it even want me? Is it good? Bad? In between? Why can't it just leave?
Please leave.
Please leave.
Please.
Leave.
Now-

"Awe, did we leave the Emo too long~?" came a voice, dragging me out of my internal panic.. I'm just glad I'm not alone anymore.

[3rd Person]

Virgil's locked gaze immediately met with two of his friends, they had taken off his headphones from off of his head, music still playing. He hadn't noticed, not to mention the two both had concerned expressions, one more teasing than concerned though it was still there.

"Virgil, are you alright?" One, named Janus or rather so 'D', questioned. They were the one holding the Emo's headphones.

"uh-yeah I'm fine.." Virgil responded, hesitant. It was an obvious lie- he was caught what looked to be spacing out in public which was not like him. Especially when he was known to be the cautious and vigilant one.

"well that's a blatant lie, anyway, let's get inside before it gets too cold" Janus stated before walking away, headphones still in their hands to force the younger to follow.

The group had arranged this meeting by Remus' suggestion and Janus agreed to allow the 'party' be held at their house. The only drawback is how late Remus demanded the meet ups be. Why 10pm-? scratch that, 11pm? Sometimes even midnight, which was worse for Virgil as the Emo does indeed believe in all things supernatural and the witching hour being one of them.

[Janus' POV]

Unlocking the door, all I could hear is dear Remus' voice blabbering on about God knows what story from God knows when. Though Virge has been awfully quiet. Granted he is a quiet kid but what on earth has gotten him shaken up this time?

Meeting up at this hour doesn't usually frighten him this much but maybe I should talk some sense into a certain rat wannabe. Just so I don't have to deal with the worry for a friend on top of the worry of whatever is going through Remus' mind.

After allowing the two to enter I locked the door behind us. "parents out?" ah, there's a voice I thought I wouldn't hear again until morning. "yes, they won't be back until late.. Or should I say early?" I inquired, peering toward the clock in the kitchen. We really had been late.

"So, Remus. What is it that was sooo important you had to meet with us?" I watched as the person I directed this question to made himself at home fairly quickly "oh? Oh right! Yeah, now I remember!".

"Well, spit it out." Virgil practically hissed. "Yeah yeah, quiet down Kitten. Anyway so, that park-"

----------------------------------
Word Count: 611

Hehe left you all on a juicy lil cliff hanger haven't I?

Anyway, I'll try and get the second chapter out as quickly as humanly possible!

Comments and feedback is greatly appreciated!