➪𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

omniscient

multiple bodies found at a warehouse just round back in galveston texas , main bodies identified being ; Brooklyn Sierra Ray & Harlem Senior Ray better known as Creep.

everybody looking around, knowing just because they killed one leader don't mean that they didn't have backup.

armani got up almost immediately, running to the bathroom before emptying out her guts. this would be the time where she would tell everyone she's pregnant.

javier got up and walked out the room cussing. with everything going on founding out he has two possible kids on the way, war coming, armani finding out about him cheating- he has been stressed which lead him to drinking lean and popping pills.

the others stay in complete silence deciding on minding their business due to boundaries that they respected.

" y'all it been 20 minutes & neither one of them came back, girls were going to check on kae & boys y'all go check on serial", jas voiced.

-
jasiah smith | bull

i walked in the front heading outside, not seeing a trace of serial, his car gone

hard headed ass nigga, coulda sworn we said dont go anywhere by yourself

"check his loc & hop inna car", i spoke out as i sped out the driveway texting jas telling her we was gon be back & to lock the doors.

-

we seen his car sloppily parked in the driveway as we walked in we seen bottles of codiene, jolly rancher papers , empty sprite bottles , and a display of xanax & molly's on the table.

"y'all go and throw this shit away & pour that shit in the sink. man man come w. me", i demanded.

" getcho ass up bruh, fuck wrong w. you? you tryna lose yo life? HUH? ", i yelled.

this shit don't make no sense

" jasiah, i can't do this shit nomore, i possibly have two kids on the way, i'm stressed, this war shit going on. I CAN'T TAKE IT NO FUCKING MORE. ", he broke down.

i can't bare to see him like this, but i have to be strong.

"come on y'all , we going back to my house get y'all girls & go home and pack some shit & come back to my house. make sure y'all locs on. murda grab some of serial things and pack em up. when we get back to my house imma leave him w. jas & imma take you to get some shit. ".

" ight ".

-

7 pm | bull's house

" i have bout 6 rooms in this house besides mine, find one and settle it that way. find out what y'all wanna eat and text the gc. be up & ready round 10 tomorrow. we got to go grocery shopping and we got shit to do ."