➪ 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
━━━━━━━━
The group of young women and men, sat on the couch in a daze.

Each and everyone one of them being in deep thought, thinking on how tomorrow night could affect their lives.

This could either go very badly or go very smoothly as planned. But you never know what could happen between Today's afternoon and Tomorrow's night.

They had eachother, but other then eachother they had their own families.

No one was guaranteed to make it out alive, but if by chance God allowed each and everyone of them to make it out alive, would be more than amazing.

They all had their families and Armani, in a safe house together.

Jasiah and the crew made sure that it was enough supplies for both genders and enough food and beverages to last up to ten months.

That being said, no one should leave that house until they were told to.

-
𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟏𝐬𝐭, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
-
Jasiah and the crew walk into the building of the club, that was packed full with people.

Jasiah scoped the crowed out looking for, his one and only concern.

There stood, Isaiah Nolan Neward, better known as Prophet. He was the other leader of the north.

Prophet smiled looking amongst the crowd. While a, thick lightskin stripper, strutted over to him and sat in his lap.

The crew walked upstairs of the club to their section. Each sitting by their partners.

Jasmine was nervous, but felt a sense of relief wash over her once Jasiah laid his hand on hers.

Each and everyone of them paid severe attention to their surroundings.

Bull motioned for the girls to go to the restroom, to put their plan in effect.

Pooter shot his gun in the air, making bodies scatter out.

Jasiah kept an eye on Prophet as he try to scurry out.

Serial, Sinz, and Pooter walked to their car and raced down to the north side traps. Making sure they hit up some niggas from their trap to swing. Swerving into the parking lot, they let numerous shots off- making the northside members come out with guns.

Bull, ManMan, and Shoota, hopped in their car following Prophet. They followed him til he pulled to a warehouse. They got out, with guns in their hands.

Prophet knew today would be his day, but he would not go down without a fight. He let out shots back to back, shooting carelessly. Feeling a hot one pierce his shoulder.

The girls made their way to a small trap that the northside owned. They were going to act like strippers. Only for the horny men to find out, they were going to meet their makers that night.

Bull shoots a headshot quickly ending Prophet's life. Feeling relief from all the stress he's been feeling.

Calling the cleanup crew, everyone made their way home.