Everythings falling into plan

Eve's Pov

While I have this body I will make Xavier think that I'm Nicole and then we will go to the ball, we will dance and he we fall under my spell.

"Xavier?"

"Nicole? Are you okay?" Can't believe he is already fooled.

"Yes, I fought her and now I'm coming to you."

"Okay I'll meet you half way."

Everything is going as planned 10 points for Eve 0 points for Xavier.

~half way~

Xavier's Pov

I can't believe she did it, I'm not saying that I doubted her. I just can't believe she's back.

"Xavier?" She called out my beautiful Nicole.

"I'm right here love." As soon as I seen her I embraced her into a loving hug.

"The witch took over me, did I, you know hu-hurt anyone?"

"No babe, you were fine-"

"I heard about this ball we should go it's today at 4:00pm."

"Sure, anything for you." A ball? Eh it's not really my thing but whatever right. I just got her back if she wants to go to the ball I'll take her. It's kind of weird though, she was just kidnapped. However I didn't think anything of it, I was just glad to have her back.

We went to the mall. She needed a dress, and I needed a suit. Our colors were purple and black. After we bought the clothes we ate Panda Express cause it's her favorite. So we ate and talked about what's been going on without her here.
Not much I told her, just really boring things without her with me. It was finally time for the ball, I got us a limo not hard to buy.

~At the Ball~

Eve/Nicole's Pov

I can't believe what a complete fool he is. We ate talked I even flipped over a truck with magic and he didn't even notice. He's too love sick for his own good. So here's my plan, first we will dance. The dance is a ritual, I called all my witch friends and had them make there scent....
dog like if you will. We will all dance and the ritual will start as soon as the song comes on. He will fall under my spell by the time the song is over. My plan is into action as we twirled and danced hand to hand. Oh I haven't had this much fun since 1836.

~ Watch the gif, in the beginning of the chapter to see the dance~

Hey guys I'm back. And I updated.... ON A SATURDAY! Hehehe see what I did there I used a gif, from vampire diaries. I hope you under stand that Damon is Xavier and Nicole is Elena.

Comment vote love. but anyways my bday in 2 weeks February 17th ahhhh!!! Can't wait.