Chapter 4

(Episode 4)

THIRD POV

"You sent Sela and Amu shopping?!", Yamato exclaimed to his uncle, who dressed up as a sheep, "I felt kinda a baaaad about it...", he said.

"But they said the more experience they have, the beeetter! I'm baaaaffled by the kind of sheltered life those gals have lived.", he explained.

"Yeah, you might be right about that...", Yamato trailed and left.

"Are they gonna be okay by themselves...?", Yamato trailed as Tusk is folding the laudry, "It's not just them.", Tusk said, "Huh?", Yamato asked.

"Leo followed them and dragged Haruto with him.", he said, "He did?", Yamato asked as Tusk finished folding.

"I bet he wanted to get out of doing the laundry... And not to mention, Haruto got dragged into this.", Yamato said.

"It's more like he has a thing about women.", Tusk stated, "Eh? But Haruto's not into girls...", he muttered as Tusk heard that and asked, "What do you mean?"

"Well, I can't explain it when Haruto's not here, but I hope he's okay... he's been through a lot since childhood.", Yamato said.

Tusk wanted to ask, but he knows that it not right to know something without asking the person.

HARUTO POV

"I can't believe I'm dragged into this...", I thought as Leo dragged me towards the girls, "Hey!", he called, "Oh, Leo. Haruto.", Amu said.

"Come on, you could've let us know if you were going shopping! I can at least carry stuff for you, right, Haruto?", he said while nudging me.

I rolled my eyes and said, "Fine, I'll help.", as Amu give her bags to me, "Wow, thank! You're a big help.", she said as Sela rolled her eyes.

"Come on, Sela!", Leo said as he tries to carried her bag, but Sela rejected, "Not necessary.", Leo tried again, but I interrupted, "It's alright, Leo, if she doesn't want to, don't force her."

Leo pouted and said, "Fine.", and crossed his arms, "Thanks.", Sela thanked me, "Your welcome.", I said as their tails stood up.

"Dethgaliens!", Leo said as we rushed towards the noise and saw people in the net and two men fighting each other.

"What the...?", Leo trailed as they watched the fight ended as the winner was released. The Dethgalien turned the guy into a barrel.

"Let's go.", I lead as they nodded and rushed towards the Dethgalien, "I don't think so!", Leo shouted as we took out our Zyuoh Changers.

"LION"

"SHARK"

"TIGER"

"CHEETAH"

"Instincts Awakened!"

THIRD POV

They transformed and rushed towards them, "So, you've sniffed us out! Moebas!", the Dethgalien yelled as the Moebas rushed towards them.

While the boys fought the Moebas, Amu and Sela removes the net from the victims, "And after I went to the trouble of capturing them... In that case...!", he trailed as he throws the net at the girls.