Chapter 6

(Episode 6)

"Larri? Are you home?", Yamato asked when they arrived at Larri's house, "What's going on?", Yamato said.

Leo went inside and said, "All his stuff is gone!", and Amu went inside, "It's like he moved.", she said, "That can't be...", Sela trailed as Tusk was thinking.

Haruto noticed this and asked, "What is it, Tusk?", Tusk answered, "Something's not right, bit I don't know what..."

Haruto nodded and said, "We'll know someday.", and patted his shoulder.

THE NEXT DAY

"Time to chow down!", Gaburio said as he ate the building piece by piece. When he's done, he said, "Man, that was delish! Time for another healthy serving!"

The team arrived and Yamato asked, "Is that...?", and realized that's the Dethgalien that fall from the sky when he escaped.

Yamato and Leo yelled and pointed at him, "Whoa, what's all the noise?", he asked as he saw the Zyuohger, "Oh crap, we forgot all about him!", Leo said.

"Oh yeah, now I remember him.", Amu said, "What?! You guys again?", he exclaimed, "Uh, let's see... you're... What was it again?", he asked.

They stumbled at the question and they answered, "The Zyuohgers!", and someone repeated their answer.

Then, they saw someone they thought was destroyed, Azald, walking towards them, saying, "Looks like the Game's finally started."

"Azald...", Yamato trailed, "How! Yamato beat you...", Sela said as they glared at him, "Tough luck. I can always pit myself back together."

They were shock bu this, "No...", Yamato trailed, "I'd love to mess around with you again, But since I found my missing player... That means my job as Team Leader is over.", he explained.

"Gaburio, you're up.", Azald said and left, "You bet I am! Time a take a big bite!", Gaburio exclaimed as he went to eat the building.

"These building aren't your lunch!", Yamato exclaimed.

"Instincts Awakened!"

They start stopping him, "What's with you guys?!", he exclaimed, "So annoying!", he said as he dodged them, "You're surprisingly tough... But you see..."

Gaburio ran and jumped towards the building, "My job is eating! Not fighting you clowns! See ya!", as he finished eating the destroyed building.

"Hey! Quit running!", Leo shouted, "Beast Unlea—!", Yamato was cut off by Sela, "Wait a minute!", she said as she used her super hearing to hear something.

"I hear a child.", she said as they ran towards the destroyed debris, "Hey! You alive?!", Leo shouted, "Is anyone there?", Amu asked, "Hey!", Leo shouted again.

Yamato, Sela and Haruto saw someone pushed the fallen debris out and carried the child. They untransformed and went to them.

"Are you okay?!", Yamato asked, "You both alright?", Sela asked, "Did you two have injuries?", Haruto asked in concern.

"Sí, somehow...", someone said as they saw Larri, "Larri?", Yamato asked and they looked at him, "The name's not Larri. You've got the wrong guy, amigo.", Larri said as he tried to keep his identity.

"No, it's pretty obviously you!", Yamato shouted and pulled him back as the rest of the team showed up. Yamato grabbed his beanie and saw his fur is light gray.

"Your fur...", Yamato trailed, "What happened to you? You've gone grey!", Leo shouted and take off his sunglasses and bandana.

"Uh... well... this is...", Larri trailed and saw the little girl is staring at him. Larri covered his face as if he's gonna scare her away.