Friday

Hey... Im Katie Johnson, I'm 16, I live in New York, US, I have long blonde wavy hair that reaches my butt, a lip ring, and a diamond nose stud.... Im the typical bad girl that only wears ripped black skinny jeans, band tees such as blink182, all time low, green day, you get the gist... I skip school quite often and never do homework.. My parents, Amy and Chris, try their best to change me but I basically do what I want with my life...
Any way, I had just gotten out of the hell hole(school) and started to walk home since my house is just a block or two away...
-AT MY HOUSE-
I arrived home and nobody was home like they usually are. I decided not to worry about them, they're probably stuck in traffic. So then I just headed up to my room and started to blast 'American Idiot' by Green Day.. After I had gone through my playlist, nobody was home so I started to worry a little so I sat on the nice leather couch and turned the tv on. I started to flick through the channels until I reached the news.. I was gonna also flick through that channel but something caught my attention... The news reporter lady said, "there has been a huge car crash on the intersection.. Two people have died, Amy and Chris Johnson... A semi driver had not been paying any attention and had smashed the car.. Doctors say Amy and Chris died the moment they collided with the speeding semi." I was horrified... This couldn't be true!!! "I'll just wait to see if the police call and tell me the truth." I said to myself quietly.

-5 MINUTES LATER-

I am getting this call from the police... Oh god I'm horrified!! I answer the phone,
"Hello" I said as my voice cracked. .
"Hello Miss.... Oh... Katie, your Amy and Chris's daughter, correct?" At this moment I felt a huge lump in my throat.
"Yes... why?" I answered weakly..
"Well Ma'am, your parents have been in a car crash and have died... you have no other family left other than your cousin, Ashton Irwin, on your mom's side... Im sorry to say that you will have to move to Australia to live with him since you are not old enough to live alone." By now, I was in tears... "Thanks officer, when will I fly to Australia?" I managed to choke out... "Tomorrow morning 5am. I will pick you up and fly you to the airport then. Have a nice day Miss Katie."
"Bye" I squealed as tears pored down my face. I thought to myself, 'Well, this is going to suck..."

<<<<<<First book so don't judge plz.. Anyway, like, comment, and favorite😜>>>>>>Hey, my follow my Twitter at @ImPunkRockxxx and Instagram @cookie__.__monster... Love you lots and thanks for reading😘