Chapter 3

Jake POV

We peeked our heads into the halls from the top of the stairs and fortunately for us no drama was happening, just the usual. Girls gossiping in groups, boys leaning on lockers, and the rest probably in the cafeteria drooling over the trio.

"I still don't get why jay would be up here" Jungwon whined, "Oh shut up and just find him will ya" sunoo shushed him. We searched through all the halls and sighed when we realized only the cafeteria was left.

As we were walking towards the entrance, the noise became louder and louder until we had entered the cafeteria. "Hey isn't that jay??" I pointed to someone with their back facing us. "Why's he with the trio though?" Sunoo asked
"no that's not the trio it's probably some other dudes from his class"
"I'm pretty sure that's the trio-"
"Stop being so paranoid Sunoo, see I'll even hit him with a water balloon from behind and you'll see it's him" I then walked behind 'jay' and aimed the water balloon straight at his head. I then threw the balloon and it soaked his hair and a strange new shirt I swore he didn't wear to school today.

What I didn't expect though, was the entire cafeteria to suddenly fall silent and have all eyes on me. After a few long dreading seconds 'jay' finally looked back and I knew then and there that I wanted the floor to swallow me in.

"You're dead" Sunoo whispered.

I then panicked and grabbed Jungwon and Sunoo and dashi ran to the junior floor men's toilets not even caring about finding jay anymore.

"WHAT DID I JUST DO OH. MY. GOD." I screeched, pulling my hair out of frustration. "Holy fuck, calm down, and sTOP pulling your hair you're gonna go bald" Jungwon tried calming me down but we all knew he was panicking inside too. Hell, we all were panicking because we knew the fangirls/fanboys and probABLY even the trio themselves might find us and then ki- okay let's stop the negative thoughts right there.

"Wait.. don't you and Sunoo share a class with Heeseung and Sunghoon?" Jungwon asked.

...

"Fuck"

----------

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKEYYYYYYYYYYYY