made this at 1am

Iceland was just in the middle of thirsting for gordon ramsey until he decided to take it too far. He kept on spamming "I LOVE YOU" and "GORDON IN A MAID DRESS" and "IM HORNY PLZ GORDON GIVE ME DELICIOUS FOOD".

Before this incident, Twitter had a HUGE crush on Iceland. When I say huge, I mean it. So when Twitter saw Iceland make love tweets for Gordon, they got SO jealous that they decided to take action.

What started of a 2 day suspension turned into chaos. When Iceland hacked the first suspension, Twitter was surprised, but just added days. Iceland notified everyone and then he hacked more. The more he hacked, the more Twitter got a bit annoyed.

After some realization that all Iceland was gonna do was notify his mutuals and hack more, Twitter realized that Iceland WANTED them to add more days. So Twitter followed with his plan.

"Twitter has a big crush on Iceland!" W-what? Was this true? Does Iceland really have a crush on Iceland? Well, yes. He does.

~~~

Iceland went to Twitters door and walked in to see the bird in all its glory. They were so bright blue that Iceland walked to them and kissed them on the mouth. It felt so right. Twitter decided to feed Iceland some 1000yr suspensions.

 Twitter decided to feed Iceland some 1000yr suspensions

"More! More! Twitter, p-please feed me...~" Said Iceland lovingly.

"Of course, Mon cheri~" Said the Twitter bird just as lovingly.

After some time they had sex then got married and then had kids (it was so romantic you shouldve seen it)

The end!!!!!