Chapter 1: Look behind you

After a few moments passed Seraphina stood up and handed her test to the teacher. As she was still sitting down in her chair. The room stay quiet not knowing how to deal with this living enigma...

Everyone turn to face their Goddess to be meet with the death glare. After a few minutes everyone began to hand in their test to their teacher. The normal chatter and the gossiping were gone for the day, replace with efficiently as everyone packed their shit in silents as they prayed for their next class. Remi sat there uncomfortably missing the discussion of daily lives of the low tiers.

*Ding* *Ding*

It was every man, woman, and child for themselves. As everyone got up and collectively decide to make a mad-dash towards the door causing Remi to trip. John bolt towards Remi catching her hand as everyone around them continued to run for their lives.

"Hey are you going to be okay?" He said still holding Remi's hand as she was still in a free fall position.

"Y-ya I'll be fine I'm worried about you." She whispered as her face turned red.

"Why?" he whispering back with a confused face.

"Look behind you." She said as her body trembling. He turn his head to be meet by Seraphina. As he studied the other girls face noticing her death stare.

'Was she born with only one expression?' He thought to himself.

"Should I be scared?" He teased. Quickly turning back to look at Remi. But her face said everything he needed to know about this situation.

"Hey, new kid watch yourself." She said as she st towards the door.

"What's up with her?" he said questioning Remi as he noticed he was still holding Remi hand in a free fall position. But before he could do anything he was immediately interrupted again but this time by he's teacher.

"Can you guys go to your next class!?! You both have the same class!" The teacher said sounding like a Karen. Quickly letting go of Remi hand.

*thud*

'Fuck'

"My bad. We'll be going now" he said as he rushed outside has Remi tried to catch up with him.

"Wait up" she said.

'Wait I don't know where am to go but I can't ask her help I just dropped her. Fuck it. I'll ask her if she yells or hits me I'll just deal with it' he thought trying to hype himself out. Not noticed that everyone was out of his way except for two student a blonde and spiky blue haired boys.

*thud*

"Watch where your going. Don't you know who you just bumped into?!?" Shouted a spiky blue hair boy.

"Nope but sorry." He said before he walked away.

'How's my chances to get back for the cake' she thought as she activated her ability.

*boom* *CRASH*

'Yes! I got Arlo' she thought as she walked towards Holden.

*coff* *coff*

"Remi -you didn't- need to knock out- the new kid - just - to teach him a lesson" Holden said using his sleeves to cover his mouth and moving one arms back and forth in an attempt to move the dust.

"Huh?" She said as she squinted trying to see the person bodied.

"OH MY GOD UHHH ARLO HELP ME GET HIM TO THE INFIRMARY" she said rushing over to the small crater she had made.

"Wait why? You knock him out by sending him flying into a wall" He stated staying in the same position as he crossed his arm in disappointment.

"Whatever" she said picking up John bridal style and rushing towards the infirmary.

"Well that was interesting " Holden said turning towards Arlo.

"Shut up Holden." Arlo said as he continued to roam the hallways.

As the crowd began to mumbling.

"Why do you think Remi attack the new kid?" Asked one.

"Obviously because he attacked Arlo" replied another.

"I don't know maybe she has a crush on him or something" teased a student.

Remi could hear the other students chattering. But she had to respond to that one.

"I WILL NEVER LIKE ASSLO" she said as she starting to run out of breath.

'She likes him' everyone thought as they made way for their Jack.

'Almost there' she thought as she finally reached the infirmary and opened the door.

"Hey doc... you think... you can help...he's a lot heavier...than he looks" She grunted.

"Just lay him down" he said pointing at one of the beds.

"So who's the poor bastard that knocked him down" he joked.

"Uhhhhh me" she confirmed as she lowered her head.

"Wait won't it be the other way around?" She said in realization.

'DAMN IT!!! Think of something fast' He thought.

"He's a high-tier" he said.

"WHAT???" She said before looking back at John as he slept.

"Keep your voice down he might hear you" he said putting one hand on her shoulder and another covering remi mouth.

"Sorry..." she whispered.

"He wanted to enrolled as a crippled but Vaughn decided against this so it's ultimately up to him if he wants to be a crippled" As he thought to himself before he hear grunts coming from John bed. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

890 words
11/15/20 finished
11/17/20 released
End of the first chapter. Hoped you enjoy. If there's any grammar mistakes just let me know and I'll fix it and still no schedule yet. Sorry but besides that have a nice day.