Chapter 2: Look behide you (II)

Before the chapter starts I wrote this in a different layout so tell me in the comments but besides that enjoy the chapter. :)

"He wanted to enrolled as a crippled but Vaughn asked if he reconsider. So it's ultimately up to him if he wants to be a crippled" As he continued to explain as they could hear moaning coming from John bed.

A minute before John starting moaning ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

John POV:
I woke up and saw myself in a white bed. I could heard Remi's voice and what sounded like a grumpy old man going back and toward. I decided to ignore it as I began to stand up and try to go to class.

"Aaah!" I screamed before hitting the ground.

"JOHN" Remi said making her way towards me.

"Call the doctor." I said gasping for air as Remi helped me get back to the bed.

"I'm here and my name is Darren. John was it?" The doctor asked as he handed the blue tonic to me.

"Ya. Thank you sir" I said as I stayed upright on the bed.

"I need to get something so Remi if you don't mind keep him here until he heals." He said as he walked towards the door.

"Thanks for helping me out" I said trying to the tonic.

"I'm sorry for knocking you out" she said as she moved in front of me and plod besides me on the bed.

"It's okay." I said hold my ribs and lowering my head a bit as I tried to down the awful tonic.

"John are you a high tier?" I spitted out the tonic the doctor gave me.

"who told you that???" I said being face to face with her.

'Wait she thinks I'm a high tier if I play my cards right I can hide myself among other high tiers. This isn't what I wanted but This could work'

"So it's true" she said trying to read my face.

"Ya" I said lowering my head.

'I hope she buys I'm just a high tier.' Before I could say anything I felt a sudden pain on my ribs.

"Aaugh what's ability do you have to that caused you reckt my body!?!" I asked
lifting my head to face Remi.

"My ability is lighting and I'm a high tier just like you" She said

"But what's your ability" she asked

"I can copy other people ability" I answered.

"That's so cool. How many ability can you copy? Can you combine ability together? Can you maybe improve them?" She said in one breathe.

'Too fast' I thought.

"Slow down I'm not leaving anytime soon. And to answer your question I can copy two ability, yes I can combine them, and kinda" I said.

"What do you mean kinda" she questioned further.

"If you want me to explain that then you got offer me something in exchange" I said jokingly.

"How about I give you Wellston famous chocolate cake" she said taking it seriously.

"Deal" I said wanting that chocolate cake that made me enrolled in this school in the first place.

"Meet me inside the cafeteria and if there's anything you need just ask for the Jack" she said standing up and proudly doing a superhero pose.

"Sorry old habits die hard" she said blushing as she sat down.

"I thought it was cool" I said standing up and doing the same pose as Remi

"You think so?" Remi asked

"Hell ya" I said before Darren had entered the room.

"Thanks for looking after him" the doctor said.

"no problem" Remi said

"John you're going to have to stay here until lunch and Remi I'll write you a note explaining why you're late" Darren said as he handed the note to Remi.

"Thank you and John don't forget to meet me inside the cafeteria" she said exiting out of the infirmary.

~Flash forward during lunch~

As I got out of the infirmary I saw a few people run towards the cafeteria.

'Is the cake that good?' I thought following them towards the cafeteria. When I got there everyone stopped running and began to groan.

"Damn it we got here to late" said a red hair student.

"Next time buddy" said an orange hair student.

'Theres three left are they stupid?' I thought as I picked up a cake and began to search for Remi.

"Give me my cake, now"

The whole cafeteria became quite as the purple haired girl from this morning starched out her hand waiting for her cake.

"Now" she demand as her blue eyes began to glow.

"I told him he could get my cake Seraphina!" Remi screamed a cross the cafeteria.

"Whatever" Seraphina (in case you guys couldn't figure it out) said as she walked away from the cafeteria.

"Let's get out a here" Remi said grabbing me by the arm and began to drag me away.

"Okay" I said trying to regain balance as she activated her ability and began running out of the cafeteria.

3rd POV

"I heard she knock him into a wall this morning?" Questioned an orange hair student. (Isen)

"Maybe she did it by accident" replied a red head student. (Blyke)

"Still...standing up to Seraphina. That's scary" the blue haired girl said now next to them. (Elaine)

"You don't have to remind me also when did you get here?" asked Blyke turning and lowering his head to see Elaine.

"Just now" Elaine responde now facing Blyke.

"where're they going?" Isen asked turning to both of them.

"Should we follow them?" Elaine asked the bois.

"Yeah" both bois said now following Remi their friend and the new kid.

1048 words
Released 11/21/20
That was the end of the chapter. I hoped you enjoyed the chapter and keep reading Unordinary the Hero. Also doesn't anyone have a Heroic looking picture of John. They make John look like a monster for some reason I don't know why???