★005

Yohan Ephraim Gonzales★

"Who the hell tell you that I'll gonna use the elevator to be there?" Snow cutting Nitro off.

"What the fuck she's saying?" Colt

"I'm on standby waiting for your cue Snow" Byte on the other line

"You're the one who handling the gun Byte?" Pixel

"Well, yeah I can manage" Byte answered.

"We'll now split, you three go to the cages me and Nitro will wait here for those mens. Team B" I said

"Im giving my cue only for Six and Seven, Assist the three." Snow.

What is she thinking?

"We're now proceeding then" Volt

"We're on standby" Six coming from the earpiece

Minutes later after they leave, elevator door opens also the staircase door, of course Hindi sila kasya.

"Hoy mga Bata! Sumama kayo sa amin Ng maayos! Kung ayaw niyong napunta Ng maaga sa impyerno!"

"Who the hell told you that we're going there?" Nitro answered

"Aba't inglisherong hilaw pala ang mga to!"

"HA HA HA HA HA! SUGODIN NYO NA!! DALAWA LANG YAN!" utos Ng lalaking mukang namumuno sa team nila, idiot.

10 men pull their knives and rushed to us.

Mabilis ang pagkilos namin

Patuloy naman sumusugod Ang mga lalaki kada makakapitas kami.

The 10 mens from the transaction area arrived. Mas mahihirapan kami dahil Ang lalaki nila! Fuck!

"The victims are now secured, Hydra are now checking them." Colt

"Very well.." Snow, I can sense that she's smirking "Byte on my cue.." she continued.

Where the fuck is she? She need to give the cue already we need Byte's assistance.

Patuloy pa din ang pagsugod Ng mga lalaki. May tama na si Nitro sa balikat, natamaan ako ng suntok sa tyan. We're all humans after all.

"Proceed" Snow

"Proceeding" Isaac answer

We're still busy with these dimwits

But for our surprise onti onting nagsibagsakan ang mga lalaking naghihintay ng utos sa malamig na sahig.

Ang sampong lalaking galing transaction area itong mga lalaking sumusugod sa amin at Ang leader na Lang ang nakatayo. Shocked is showing on our faces.

"Tss.. they're all annoying you know, specially you asshole"

On that cue bumulagta sa sahig Ang leader, Snow slit his neck.

She's always annoyed pft.

"You too Colt you're so fucking annoying" She Added.

"What the fuck? You're annoying as fuck! You--" Colt

"I know that already so shut up." Snow cut him off

"Fuck you!" Colt answered

"Hoy! Sugudin niyo na! Ano pang hinihintay niyo! Bilisan n--" before he can finish his word, he's already laying on the floor.