★012

Luxianna Ezekiel Collins★

I know I acted before I think on the dining room on our lunch.

But my guts saying that I should do that. There is really something wrong about Mathew, I'm sure of that.

After our meeting about Black market auction. I'm sure there is someone who's tipping our Target.

Is it the Joker? Or there's a traitor among  this Academy?

My mind is full of shit these days. There's so many things on my mind that I can't think properly. Damn it.

I need a distraction. And that distraction is on the sofa, we're in OU's training ground.

I sat beside him, making him to looked at me. I didn't bother to look back.

Baka makatunog. I'm here because I just want to pissed him. He's not cold as Ice as they said though.

"If I were you, I won't do what I want to do." He said facing me.

Oh? He knew? How sad.

"What? What did I do this time?" Patay malisya kong sagot.

"Stop pretending. Like you, I'm also in the highest seat, you can't fool me." He continued.

I pouted mockingly.

"Tss. Fine, I'll gonna shut up then." I spat.

I rested my head at the sofa.

★ Flashback

"What is it that you want to talk about?" Isaac innocently asked.

"Can I asked if that two are that close? I mean Mr. Josef and Mathew." I asked carefully.

"Hmm.. I don't think so.."

"When they're started to be that closed?" I asked again

Nagiisip naman siya ng mabuti.

"Day after you and Elaine arrived" he answered "no.. night after your arrival. I remembered that night, around midnight I saw him getting out of Primordial Mansion"  he went on

My eyes squinted.

"And what happened?"

"I asked him were is he going, and he answered that Mr. Josef wants to talk to him" he shrugged.

I nodded and end our private talk. Mahirap na. What if he thinks that I'm so nosy pala? Or I have a crush on Mathew? Gross.

He smiled. Making me confused. My brows furrowed.

"I hope I can help you when you have a question. I'll answer it honestly" he said

Those dimples again.

"Not my thing, but that you Isaac" I said thanking him.

He nodded smiling widely.

★ End of Flashback

"You know what if there's a traitor in this school?" I asked out of nowhere.

"I already suspecting that, it's so unnatural to those goons that they're so ready as if they knew we will do our part to stop them, but I'm not sure" he spat.

"There's more than that Yohan. more deep, it's like a hole like if you tried to dig and dig more, you can't get out of it." I spat. "And as being me, I will dig more than leave it like that" I added.