Dawn Of Darkness

We've returned to my home finally, everyone watched as I had returned. However I was scared to allow for awakening as I was afraid I wouldn't be able to turn back but I tossed that fear aside and stepped off of Lunala's back, as soon as I did however, there was a golden light. My rings turned golden yellow and my fur turned white, and as it went towards my head it faded to a black purplish starry night sky sort of look. Everyone stared in awe. "So this is how it feels, this is nice, except now I feel like I know moves I shouldn't be able to know." I said. "Well, I'll have to head home now, the four guardians should arrive soon.

Me and Solgaleo have to rest for now, we'll join you in a few hours." Lunala said. The dark clouds were almost overhead, the darkness has struck, shadowy arms struck at the ground powered by the black lightning that struck around in the cloud, the blue lightning created an electrical beam that looked almost like ice beam, but with a blue color, and finally the red lightning seemed to set fire to anything it touched and dried up any water it had hit. The waterfall stopped, meaning there was no more water falling into the small pond outside the den. The black shadowy arms appeared to suck the life out of any greenery.

Lunala had already left us, Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tapu Fini, and Tapu Bulu joined us in the clearing. "Greetings once again Tapu Koko. Greetings to you three as well." I said. "Sadly Lunala and Solgaleo had to return to their world, they'll join us in a few hours, but for now we'll have the help of everyone here." I said. "It's too dangerous for them." Tapu Fini said. "I've observed more than half of these pokémon here, trust me, they are more than able." I said. "Alright fine then, they can help if they wish to." Tapu Bulu said.

"Alright, let's do this." I said getting ready to fight whatever pokémon was creating this storm. "I think I have an idea for how to end the storm to get to the pokémon causing it, does anyone know any moves that can change the weather? Rain Dance or Hail should work, hail has higher chances of working." I said. "I do." A Vanilluxe said. "Right then, on my count use hail." I said. "Wait for it, wait for it, 3...2...1... NOW!" I yelled as soon as the cloud was completely overhead. The weather then changed to hail. The lightning disappeared and the pokémon was revealed.

It was black with blue around it's eyes and outlining it's wings, it had red markings outlining it's outlines and the tip of it's tail was red as well the entirety of it's eyes except the pupils were red it also had big black pupils. It had pointy Litten-like ears which had purple fur on the inside of them and the fur on the otside of the ears were blue with red circling around the base of it's ears, it had a short black snout, the center of its undersides were red all the way up to its tail. The undersides of its wings were striped with blue and purple zigzags and black outlining the edges of them. The wings it had were big and curved all the way up to a pointy tip.

Its legs and claws were about the size of Solgaleo's and its claws appeared to be very sharp, making it look like it knew the move Fury Swipes. "Ah so, you've found me have you?" It said after it had landed, smart idea changing the weather to stop my storm, but a little bit of resting and I can recreate it. You will NOT stop my plans however." He said. "It would be rude of me to not give a name before I ruin this corrupted world. You can call me Khaniax." He said. "All humans will perish and us pokémon will get to rule this place, no more abandonment, no more greed, no more mean trainers, no more bad people." He said.

"And the pokémon who will try to protect humans?" I asked. "They too will perish under the new world order. Peace will reign down once more, as soon as every last human has been erased." He said. "We simply cannot allow this, any of this. Besides, not all of them are bad, just a lot of them are." I said, trying to reason with Khaniax. "There it is, the most of them are bad, better to kill them all and then feel bad for the good ones that perished than let the bad ones live." He said. "Well, I see there is no reasoning with you, I guess it's time to battle, looks like it's 5 on one, the odds are not in your favor." I said. "Who said I was alone?" He asked.