Chapter 2 - Waiting...

Thomas POV
          Oh shit, oh shit! I was running as fast as I could when I realized I didn't know where I was going, so I stopped dead in my tracks. Which by the way was a horrible idea because out of nowhere a bunch of robot parts were falling from the sky. I got scared that they were gonna hit me so I closed my eyes ready for the pain. I thought was gonna be as painful as my grandma's hit whenever she would get mad I kept taking her sword and mace from the attic. Which if you were wondering I had no idea why she even had them.
          Anyways, I was pretty sure I would be dead by now but when I opened my eyes the rocks were falling in slow motion. Oh, thank Almight. I crouched down to let out my breath I forgot I was holding. I made sure to move away from the rocks that were on top of me and undid my quirk to let them fall. When I was finally done making sure I wasn't going to pass out from the almost heart attack I had.
         I looked up to see the how much time I had and it read: 8 MINUTES
          I was a little shocked that I had so little time but I didn't let that drag me down. With the confidence I had I ran up to as much small bots as I could and thanks to my grandma's lessons I didn't have to use my powers. ( •^• Grandma can still move if she knows how to fight! •w• ) I stopped once I was on my 4 bot? I looked up at the time again and this time it read: 1 MINUTE
Well at least I tried. I thought to myself as the confidence I once had started to fade and leave me anxious. I stood there letting my thoughts take over as I looked at the floor, waiting for the clock to ring. I was snapped out of my thoughts once the floor started rumbling. I looked up to find that all the kids were running from a gigantic robot that was more taller than the buildings. I started running away as I started to remember what some of the information about the robot was.
•Flash Back Brought To You By Daydreaming•
"The big robots don't give any points so I suggest you avoid them since they are very chaotic." Mr. Mic Said.
•End Of Flash Back•
          "Why did I have to face off against one of these?" I muttered under my breath as I ran. I heard a scream coming from behind me and I kept on running but turned around to catch a glimpse of a person. I stopped and turned around to realize that the person was trapped under fallen debris. I was panicking as I waited for someone else to help them but nobody came and the gigantic robot was coming closer to them. ( -_- Yes, I know this is a scene from MHA I just didn't know what to add in this chapter )
My feet weren't listening to anything my head was telling them to do and instead ran toward the danger not from the danger. If I was back where I was from I am pretty sure I would run away right now. I used my powers to make everyone's perspective slow down except for mine and the person under the rubble. Good thing I didn't have a target in mind. Just Incase you were wondering every time I need to hit one or two people from somewhere far away I have 50% chance of missing and a 50% chance of hitting my target. I started getting closer to the person that I could make out how they looked like.
It was a guy that had dark blonde hair which reached to his ears. He was wearing glasses that covered his almost light blue eyes which had a tint of green to them. The clothes he was wearing looked nothing like a kid would wear. He had a cardigan around his shoulders and had a light blue shirt that were now both dirty.
I had reached the boulder and had decided to stand in front of the person. "H-hello....do y-you need help?" I stuttered as I thought I really need to go out and socialize more.
The boy said, "Yes, please," as he gave a nervous chuckle. I really didn't know how I was gonna get him out of there but I had to try. I thought for a second before I asked, "Hey kid what's your quirk?"
He seemed less nervous and said with a big smile, "Oh, I have emotional hijacking, I can control someone's body by pushing them out of their head but it only works when they get worked up." He gave a chuckle.
I was deep in thought as I saw the the robot was almost close to us. Ok, what about if he can hijack a person that I slowed down? I looked around to see if someone was too nervous or something. I spotted someone that was smiling and looked like he was running toward the gigantic robot. I ran close to him and spotted that his fingers were oosing ink. Maybe his quirk can help. I screamed at the guy that was under the debris, "Hey! Do you think you can control someone from over here?!"
He screamed, "I think so but you have to move I can't see them from here!" I moved.
I think he was already using his quirk so I undid my quirk from the guy that was smiling and running toward the robot. I watched as he stood still once I did undo my quirk then he spoke, "Hey! Nice to see ya, again." I sighed.
"Ok, I think his quirk has something to do with the ink coming from his fingers," I pointed toward the fingers that were oosing ink "try controlling it or something?" I stood there waiting for something to happen and all of a sudden the ink was moving around my foot.
          "Yeah, I can almost control them but I need to concentrate." He said.
          I decided to follow the ink tentacles toward where the kids body was. When we reached his body it looked like he was still conscious but tried not to pass out. The ink tentacles were rapping themselves around the huge boulder. I took a second to see how fast the gigantic robot was going and it seemed to speed up a little so I got a little nervous. I heard a huge thud come from beside me and when I looked to see what it was it was the boulder. 
          I noticed that the boy had undid his power so as quickly as he did I heard a loud screech which lasted only for a second since I used my quirk again. It's not gonna last long anyways. I looked at the boy that was no longer under the boulder but was now standing.
          "Thank you so much for helping me!" He had said with a toothy grin.
          "It's no problem, but we really should start running now cause my quirk is about to fail." I said as I pointed to the gigantic robot that was now gaining some speed.
          The boy nodded and started running toward the gigantic robot which I looked at him as if he was crazy. Then I realized he went to pick up the other crazy kid who was running toward the robot. Wow I didn't know he was that strong?!
          The short boy was now carrying the crazy guy and were running behind me. As we were about 3 feet's away my quirk failed and everything started to go a normal speed. I sighed as there was a loud ringing sound, "Great just my luck." I was a little disappointed but was proud that I even got some points in the first place. I looked around to see if the short kid and crazy kid were still beside me but no luck.
           I forgot to ask for his name, maybe I'll see him again and I can ask him. I walked with the rest of the people that were all going in the same direction. We stopped at a stage with Mr. Mic on it. He said, "In one week everyone will get a card saying if you passed the exams or not until then good luck!"
           I walked toward the entrance/exit and saw the both kids that I 'met' during the exam. They were standing beside the garden that was by the wall of the school. I was gonna walk up and ask for their names but other kids which I supposed were their friends started surrounding them. I don't have any socializing skills so I just left. Welp, maybe if I actually did pass I'll ask for his name then. I thought this as I walked to my apartment.
          I guess I'll just have to wait.
( Omg, I actually enjoyed writing this chapter!! :D)