•as i watch• -part 7 -

I get out of homeroom

Maths next , not my favourite subject but I study a lot and I found some of the stuff we should be doing this year and practiced it this morning so it should be fine .

One of those idiots are in my class oh great this should be fun .

—-

Time skip till after maths

——

I rush out to the volleyball club after getting out late from maths , the teacher held us in due to those boys from before . They were throwing stuff around the room . They got out before me so I hope they don't block the way .

I run and step into the club and see bokuto , I get really exited for a second before I realise ... those boys .
The ones who through stuff at me yesterday and kept yelling stuff at me .

"HEY AKAAAHHSHI - wait do you know these guys you seem shocked ??" Bokuto yells with the biggest grin on his face .

"Oh yeah they are from my class " .

" my name's kyle , these are my friends Nate and josh . Never thought I'd see you here you little gay shit , fucking nerd . Oh no I'm gonna fail my class oh no im going to dieeeeeee" Kyle says trying to replicate my voice

They step close to me , they are all so much taller and stronger than me ,curse these little nerd arms 

I feel eyes watching me , taunting me from all directions , but a beam of light shines a warmth in this unusual cold ...but what is it .

Bokuto rushes in to protect me , using his body as a shield to protect me , woah he's strong ,

"Hey hey hey fuckers , that's a big no no round here , any homophobia and I'll kick y'all out . I may be only a second year but I'll find a way if you pick on kaashi over here ok " bokuto says trying to sound manly and strong to scare the 1st years ... but they just wouldn't stop .

"Oooooo is that your boyfriend or something, we all know your gay , I have an older brother who went here , he knows all about how you like sucking dick for fun hah!! " Kyle steps forward closer to bokuto

Bokutos face was almost red , is he blushing?? Is this from embarrassment....

I could see by his face that he was really uncomfortable with this .

All tensed up and ... wait a second is he crying !!

"Hey man, how about not ruining the vibe round here ok . You may seem tough but -" bokuto wipes the tears from his eyes and gets back into his position "we all know who is really better on court , that's all that really matters round here !! This is the volleyball club not the who can - who , THIS ISNT THE MAKE FUN OF BOKUTO BECAUSE HE HAPPENS TO BE BI AND GETS BULLIED BECAUSE OF IT CLUB !! " bokuto yells as tears fall from his cheeks .

He runs out and I follow after .

He's no where to be seen .

I have to continue searching until I find him

Thankfully the other team mates saw what those three boys had done . They probably reported them to the principal but what can they do , stop them from participating in club activities for a week . After that out burst bokutos probably gonna get a whole lot of Rumours spread about him .

God damnit I've only known you for a day yet I'm already so connected to you .BUT WHY GOD DAMN IT , WHY YOU OF ALL PEOPLE . AHH this is all so confusing. My heart is racing . anxiety is at it again haha we'll isn this great . I run and run until I am almost out of breath .

One corner than another .

What felt like running in loops .

Pushing past people at full pace .

Sweat dripping down my face as I turn the last corner and stop . Out of breath I look up .

In a small corner at the end of a hallway sits a young man , tips of his hair as white as the freshly fallen snow after a storm and the bottom as dark as the night sky .

He sits curled up in a small ball .

I sit by his side

As I watch tears fall down his face

" hey so back there - it's fine if you don't wanna talk about it , but that doesn't change anything we are the good friendos , friends " a smile forms on my face as I whisper enough for him to hear me .

He tilts his head a bit and looks at me . His honey coloured eyes shining . A small smile grows on his face as he starts crying more than before " y-you wann-na be m-my friend , usually people leave me behind . THANKYOUUU" he yells wrapping his arms around me in what is probably the strongest and most comforting hug I have ever been given .

He's the best .