1:12am

Outside she sees the clown women chasing Lizzy through the yard to the woods. She quickly chases after the two of them. They took my dog. They took my boy. They took my husband, but they will not take Lizzy too.

   "Leave or alone!" She screams as the wail of police sirens rip though the air.

   A few feet behind her she hears the demented laughter of a clown man which presses her forward.

   She spots a rock on the ground and leans down as she runs and scoops it up. She throws it at the women's head. The rock hits its target with a thud and the women falls to the ground unconscious.

   Knowing the clown man is in pursuit Lizzy and Jannet, now side by side, tear through the tree line.

  They leap over a creek at a dead sprint but the clown man just runs through it as he gains on them.

Suddenly in one swift motion the clown man leaps forward taking Lizzy to the ground with him. Jannet stops dead in her tracks and whirls around to save Lizzy, but she is too late. As she runs at the clown man he snaps Lizzy's neck.

  She throws her self at the man, knocking him to the ground. The two of them roll across the ground, but the clown man has the advantage of having a heavier body and pins her to the ground. She spits in his face and drives her knee into his groin.

   To her surprise he falls sideways off of her. She gets to her feet and grabs a heavy rock off the ground and jumps onto his stomach. She then bashes his face with the rock as she let's out all of her fear, pain and heartache in continuous screams. She continuously bashes his head with the rock screaming and crying even past the time he was dead and is head smashed in so bad that it looks like mush with bone fragments in it. She bashes the mush again and again until she can hardly lift the big, blood covered rock. And until the police find her passed out from exhaustion on a headless clown body.