6:42pm

Shortly after watching the news update revealing the whereabouts of the Harbor Hills serial killers that dress up as clowns, efectivly concealing their identities, Jannet finds herself rambling in partial fear and anxiety.

"If they believe the clown gang will be targeting our neighborhood why don't they have police officers patrolling the streets!?" questions Jannet holding her dog Gengie close to her chest.

Gengie is a brown, 6 year old Boxer.

Alex, her husband, locks the front door, "I'm not sure but we will be fine I promise. Nothing is gonna happen. Ok?"

"You don't know that!" She says as she pets Gengie, "They chopped up the Robenson family and burned them in the wood furnace! The only reason why they found them was because they gutted and hung their dog off the front porch!"

Alex kneels down in front of his distraught wife, "It will be ok Jan, I promise you. I won't let anything happen to you or Rickie or the lil rat thing your holding."

As if on cue, Rickie bounds down the stair case. He is wearing a white shirt and blue jeans that highlights his muscular body, "Mom I'm going to meet Lizzy at the movies."

Jannet starts to open her mouth to protest but Alex speaks first, "I'll take him."

"Fine." She grumbles, "Have fun dear."