Prologue

"Zayn, I need to tell you something,"

We were backstage at an interview we just finished and I thought that I should tell Zayn how I feel about him.

"Sure, what is it lad?"

He said walking towards me with that smile of his.

"I...I need to tell you something," I started. Hesitating. Afraid of what he'd think when I tell him.

"I don't know how to say this in a way you'll understand. But.....I..I love you Zayn.."

I waited for his response.

"Ha, I love you too Harry!" He said, chuckling and patting my shoulder while walking away. I quickly graved his arm.

"No Zayn, I...I love you as in, I have feelings for you."

He just stared at me,confused. At the moment, everyones looking at us. I now regret telling him this. It's not that bad is it??

Suddenly, he bursts out laughing. Yep, it is bad, I know where this is going...

"Your in LOVE with ME??!?"

He said, wiping the tears from his eyes from laughing to hard.

Now, everyone in the room is looking at me. I feel nauseous.

"Lad, I'm sorry but, I'm not gay."

Gay?? Who said anything about being "Gay"? Well....

"I'm sorry but, I don't feel the same."

He said and walked away. I just stood there, watching him still chuckling. Great, now everyone knows I'm in love with Zayn. What's gonna happen now?

"Hey Harry, have you seen what's going on on twitter?" Liam walked over to me with his phone opened to twitter.

"Look at what's trending" he said handing me his phone.

"HARRY STYLES IS GAY." Fantastic.

It's been an hour and everywhere we've been -people, internet, magazines- all we hear and see is:

"Harry Styles is gay"

"Harry has changed his "Direction""

"Harry from One Direction is gay?"

"Is Harry in love with one of his band members?"

Everywhere. "HARRY. IS. G-"

Beeeep. Beeeep. Beeeep.

What th-

Beeeep. Beeeep.

"Harry! Get up lad! We're going to be late!"

Niall barged into my room waking me up. 9:30am. Great, we are going to be late. If it wasn't for him, I would've hit the snooze button for the 5th time. I guess I was too into my dream. Good thing it was just a dream...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~