Chapter 2

"Hey Harry, wake up, we're here." Louis wakes me up,shaking me lightly and gets out of the van. I check the time. 2:35. The interview doesn't start till 3:30.

As I step out of the van, everything is spinning, purple and blue, and my head is throbbing. I still have that headache. It's probably because I haven't eaten anything. Hopefully they have snacks for us.

Surprisingly, there's not that much fans outside, but as we enter the building, we get a burst of screaming fans, which makes my headache worse. I'll just walk it off.

We reach the end of the building to where the interviewers and reporters are, and god, I feel like I'm gonna pass out.

"Are you alright Harry?" Zayn asks me. "You look like your about to get sick."

"It's just this massive headache I've had since we got out of the photo shoot, I'll be fine."

"No, you have to take a rest or something." Zayn then takes me to this room, I'm guessing it's a dressing room.

"Here, lay down on the couch and I'll go get something for you. " And then he leaves the room. It's nice how Zayn is worrying about me. It's usually Liam who worries about all of us, but he has been acting a bit weird lately.

A couple mintues pass and Im just laying here, waiting for Zayn come back, and still feeling awful.

Paul, Niall and Zayn walk in. Zayn is holding a bottled water and some aspirin and Niall has a bag of chips that he's eating and hands it to me.

"Sorry lad, I got hungry on the way over here. " When isn't he, there was no use for him to give me the bag since there are only about five chips left.

"Here you go Harry. You have 15 minutes to rest. " Paul hands me the water and aspirin from Zayn and leaves. Niall follows him and Zayn stays.

"Are you feeling a bit better?" Zayn asks sitting next to me. All of a sudden, I feel, somewhat, nervous. Butterflies in my stomach and my face heating up. I don't know why I feel like this. I mean, I always sit next to Zayn, but, is it because we're alone? or is it really because I- nope, no, I'm not going to even say it cause I'm not.

"Uuh, yeah, I guess I am a bit better. I'm kind of hungry though."

"Yeah, so am I. Hopefully we can go eat something after this interview." He rests his hand on my shoulder and I tense up. What's wrong with me? I'm not talking to a hot girl or anything, it's just Zayn.

"Uh, yeah. I think we should get going." I stood up, fixing my hair and adjusting my pants, still feeling a bit dizzy.

"But we have 10 more minutes?" He looked at me with a puzzled face.

"Yeah but, we don't want to keep the lads waiting. So, we should go." I walked out the door leaving Zayn behind. He'll catch up.

But what happened back there? I was nervous for some reason, I always talk to Zayn but, it felt different. I don't know what's wrong with me today. I guess my feelings for him have become, stronger? But I don't love him, well I do, but not in that way......

As I got to where the interview was and took my seat next to Louis, and Zayn finally caught up and sat in between Liam and Niall, Liam gave me a strange stare. What did I do to him?

------------

"Hey it's Christie here with todays worlds biggest boy band, One Direction!" the interviewer said in that annoying tone every interviewer has. And as usual, all we do is just say our "Hi" and "Hello"

She started off with the usual questions we always get like "How has everything been?" "Are you guys working on new music?" "How are the fans?" And answering them with the same usual answers.

Then she decides to ask this one question.

"So I'm guessing all of you get on really well since there's a lot of 'bromances' going on" She says emphasizing on the 'bromances' part. Liam wraps his arm around Zayn and Zayn gives him a hug, Niall is just giggling by himself. I just stare at Liam as Louis wraps his arm around me. He notices me and gives me a hard glare. Why is he like this all of a sudden?

"Aww, well aren't you two cute!" Christie laughs, referring to Liam and Zayn.

"Yeah, me and Zayn get on real well." Liam says. Suddenly, jealously starts to fill inside of me. My body tenses up and Louis seems to realize and decides to play along with Liam.

"Me and Harry get on real well also, don't we Haz?" and gives me a smirk.

"We all get on well, there's a lot of bromances that go on, it's like we all share each other." I say in a quick sentence. Everyone starts to laugh. I don't find anything funny in what I just said. Niall notices my behavior and gives me a nod, which calms me down a bit.

During the rest of the interview, we all laugh and joke around. But every time I look over at Zayn and Liam tends to notice, he wraps his arm tighter around him. Since when has he been so overprotected over Zayn? Well, he does protect all of us since he's "Daddy Direction" and all, but, he's never like this.

"Well thanks so much for being here guys!"

"Thanks for having us." Niall shakes her hand followed by the rest of us. We take a few pictures with her and decide to wait a while for the fans to leave, and finally getting something to eat.

When we were done eating, most of the fans left and calmed down a bit, so it was alright to leave now. There were a couple of fans and we decided to go say "hello" to them.

We go outside and see a group of girls and walk towards them. Our security is walking in front of us, just incase we get attacked. Niall give the girls a wave and they start yelling even louder.

Finally we get through the fans and in the van again.

"I'm so tired." Niall says, plopping down on the seat and Liam sitting on top of him. "Liam get off!"

"I think everyone is tired Niall." Louis tells him as he sits next to me.

Zayn sits on the other side of me resting his head on my shoulder. I feel my stomach twist and my face getting warmer again. I look over at him and see a smirk on his face. Aw, that's cute.

I try to hide my smile from the sight of Zayn on my shoulder and I see Liam looking over at us when I look back up. I look out the window trying to ignore him, but I can feel him staring at me.

"So what should we do for our day off tomorrow lads?" Niall asks breaking the tension between Liam and I.

"We'll see Niall." Liam tells him, trying not to break the tension between us. He reaches for his phone and starts scrolling through it.

I rest my head on top of Zayn's. Liam is bouncing his knee uncontrollably.

"Hey Zayn, check this out!" He sits in between us, separating us squeezing me and Louis.

I quickly hop over to the seat next to Niall and ask him why Liam is acting like this and tells me he hasn't figured out why either.

He's grown some feeling for him or something, cause this never happened before. Liam probably thinks I'm in love with Zayn since he's trying to keep me away from him. But again, I am not in love with him.