18

Harry's POV

He had hurt me once again, and this time was all my fault!!!

I was walking to my car when I heard his voice.

"Harry, don't leave me again please," he yelled and I heard him his footsteps run towards me.

"Why not? You always end up hurting me," I said looking at him with tears falling down my eyes.

"I just broke up with her, I only love you please babe, give me a chance and be mine again," he said crying too.

"What if you hurt me again? I won't be able to handle that," I said.

"Believe me babe, I won't, I love you so much and I will try my best not to," he said.

He then grabbed my head and kissed me and I kissed him back.

"I love you Harry, would you please give me another chance?" He said when we end the kiss and put our foreheads together.

"Yes, I give you another chance," I said smiling.

He hugged me and and spinning me around.

 I magine that this is Zayn and Harry 🥺

"Do you want to meet Javadd?" I asked smiling.

I then saw that his eyes started to glow and that he was so excited.

"Yes," he said happily.

"We let's go to the Mendes house," I said laughing.

"What I will name our house The Malik house," he said smiling.

"House? And who said that we will have a house and that I will change my last name?" I said crossing my arms.

"Well we are going to start looking for a house and when w get married your last name will become Malik," he said smiling.

"Let's go and see our son," I said smiling.

We drove to the Mendes house and when we knock on the door Niall opens it and his expression changes to a shock one.

"Zayn and Harry? Together?" He asked surprise.

"Yes?" Zayn asked holding his laugh.

"Harry I thought you went on a date with Noah," Niall said.

And I felt that Zayn had stop laughing and because serious.

"Date?" Zayn asked and I new he was jealous.

"We he was boring," I answered Niall's and ignored Zayn's question.

"Guess I will have to get answers later," he whisper in my ears seductively.

"Niall we are here to see Javadd," I said smiling.

"Wait is Javadd finally going to meet his father?" Niall asked surprise.

"Yes, we got back together," Zayn said happily.

"You guys got back together?" Shawn asked when he came towards the door.

"Yes," I said smiling.

"Finally," Niall said crossing his arms and smiling.

"You have no idea how long we have waited for this," Shawn said smiling.

"Is dad here?" I head my son's voice.

He then came to where I was and hug me.

"I missed you dad," he said.

"I missed you too baby," I said hugging him.

When we end the hug he looked at Zayn.

"Baby, I want you to meet someone so important," I said and he looked at me. "Is your father baby," I said and he looked at Zayn again.

He looked at him for like 5 minutes without saying nothing then looked at me again.

"Is he leaving again?" My baby asked.

"No, I will stay with you guys forever," Zayn answered and Javadd then smiled and run to hug him.

"I have a daddy now," he said smiling.

And I felt a tear falling down, I was so happy that the where finally hugging each other, I have waited for this moment for a very long time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•••~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you guys think of this chapter?

What was your favorite part?

•Follow me on Instagram
~ @perso.nal09

~All the love J 💕~