Chapter 10

The entire night Storm never left my side. He held me close to him like he was never going to let go. What I experienced through my dream was traumatic. I felt afraid of what was to come in the future. Of course Storm just brushed it off like it was nothing. Unlike me I was deeply concerned.

I tilted my head back and let the water from the shower hit my face. I felt like this was a good way to drown my sorrows. I felt Storm's presence behind me. He traced one hand down my back and used the other to massage my wet hair.

"You seem tense." He whispered in my ear.

"I'm fine." I said.

I tilted my head back resting it on his chest. He slowly moved his hands down to my lower back.

"I can tell when you're lying, sweetheart."

"Sweetheart? You haven't called me that in a while."

"I haven't done a lot of things in a while."

I turned to face him. Pressing my body against his while the water dripped down on us. Gazing  at each other waiting for the other to make the first move. Our lips nearly touching. The anticipation was killing me inside. I wanted him more than I have ever wanted anything in my life.

I wrapped one leg around his waist and my arms around his neck slamming my lips against his. My desire over powered all my other senses and was focused on just him. He lifted me and pushed me against the wall kissing my collarbone.

My mind filled with bliss. I was driven by passion and desire. The way our bodies moved with the same rhythm. Us being together brings me comfort and happiness.

Storm slowly moved away placing his right hand on the side of my face. He ran his fingers through my wet using my other hand. I closed my eyes and leaned into his touch. Then he stopped.

"Why did you stop?" I asked him.

"I got you something that I want you to wear for me." He bit the bottom of his lip and continued to run his fingers through my hair.

"Is that so?"

"Meet in the bedroom and I'll show you." He said.

I stood under the shower and watched him walk away. The sunlight from the window beamed directly onto his body as the water glistened.

I followed right after Storm. He sat on the edge of the bed waiting for me with the lingerie laying beside him. I picked it up and ran my fingers over the lace.

"Blue lingerie, huh?" I said.

"You don't like it?" He asked.

"I love it. It's just most people get red or black."

"Blue is my favorite color and I think you would very sexy in it." He grinned showing off his white teeth.

"Tonight I planned for us to go out. I even invited a few people including Mona."

" Why?"

"I figured your probably bored of this place. A change of scenery would be good."

"Who are you and what have you done with Storm? You hate going out and with people."

"I'm doing this for you. But we can always stay here and have our own private fun."

"As fun as that sounds. I think a change of scenery would be great." I kissed him and rolled his eyes.

The fact that Storm has went through all the trouble for us to have a good evening is saying a lot since he hates socializing. Maybe, this is an act of love? Or am I reading too much into it. I could always try and read his mind. But invading someone else's mind is rude. Besides, his mind is more advance so I would probably fail anyway.