Ch. 3

"......!"

I was startled and became stiff with fear. Is this lady pinching my side right now?

I couldn't believe it, but when I looked at the woman, my side started to sting again.

Even stronger than before.

"Uwaaahhhhh!"

When I cried, the woman made a sad expression and wiped my face.

"How badly would you have missed your mother for you to cry so much? I'm sorry. Your mother is not feeling well, so I'm worried it might badly affect my daughter. I really missed my daughter too."

What are you talking about? I'm crying because you're pinching my side!

I may have been bruised because she pinched the delicate part of my flesh with her long gwisin-like nails.

TN: Gwisin are a type of spirit or ghost in korean folklore. Think of it like a general term for ghosts like the japanese yokai, although gwisin aren't monsters, they're just dead people.

The unbelievable situation made me cry, and unfortunately, the woman was the first to come.

Then, she even pulled out her breast and raised me up.

Ewww! This woman is crazy! Keep it away from me!

As I spun my head away in refusal, she turned it around and pressed my face against her chest.

'Khak!'

TN: Idk, some sort of exclamatory expression?

A lump of flesh is pushed into my open mouth. My breathing is blocked.

I got nausea and goosebumps all over. I couldn't breathe much more.

"Oh, you're eating so well. My daughter, did you miss your mother's milk? Your mother wanted to breastfeed her daughter so she gets better."

The woman said so even though she saw me unable to breathe.

She had her back turned to Seoyoung and Cheonma, so it seems that no one else noticed.

She twirled her head around and looked at Cheonma and blushed.

"Oh, my lord...... if you look at it like that it's embarrassing. Since that's the case, she's trying to get away."

Cheonma didn't notice anything, but just turned around and went out.

The doors closed and the woman threw me at Seoyoung.

Only then did Seoyoung scream when she saw that my face was blue.

"My Lady? My Lady, what's wrong with you?"

"Can't you be quiet?"

"Ma, Ma'am, the lady right now......."

"What is it? She looks fine. She won't die that easily. Don't make a fuss and bring me a handkerchief. I need to clean this up. Ugh, look at this spit. It's so dirty."

"......."

"What are you doing? Can't you hear me?"

"......I'm coming."

Seoyoung bit her lip.

Her hands trembled softly, but she couldn't refuse.

Seoyoung was a quick-witted woman that knew that if she rebelled, it could get even more dangerous for me.

"Here it is."

The woman snatched the handkerchief and frantically wiped her chest as she asked.