𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢

What is going on?;

„[y/n] wake up!" „Come on get out of bed!" „Does she even hear us?", I heard quiet voices that get louder and louder. Finally I could open my eyes and see that Ginny and Hermione are standing next to my bed. „Oh my god what is it?" I asked them really overslept and put my hand over my eyes. Ginny startet „So we know that you would be late for breakfast." „like every time", hermione added. „And that's it?" I was so annoyed because I want to sleep again but they didn't go away. „Ugh fine. Just leave the room so I can change" „Perfect see you then" Ginny said in a very happy, strange Voice.

How the hell could they be so happy? What is the reason? I just want to sleep. But I have to go because of George maybe he will tell me now where he was last night.

I got up and slowly strolled towards the wardrobe, took a hoodie from George like every time and put on a pair of black leggings underneath. Then I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and tied my hair in a messy bun. I stumbled out of my room and went to the hall.

Why is it so early? I don't want to go anywhere.

I was still very sleepy and that's why I ran into a person. I fell to the ground because I didn't have the strength to stand up properly yet. „Merlins beard [y/n]" I noticed who it was. „No problem, Fred. Do you know if George is at breakfast?" I asked with my still not completely open eyes. „Ähm no I thought he was with you. But are you okay? Did you have sleep at all?" he looked at me worried. „Ye-Yeah I had enough.. actually" „Okay, You Look very Sick I'll accompany you to the big hall" „Thank you" I just responded and then we were already on our way.

„Okay we see us again later." „Yes and are you looking for George now?" „Yes I will" I hugged him and said thank you one last time before he left. The first thing I did when I sat down was to drink a large cup of coffee that was already there. I don't really like coffee but I was just so tired. I noticed someone next to me was tried to stop laughing. Of course it was the new girl. „Tell me, have you seen George? yesterday he was-" she cuts me of. „No, haven't seen him. Is that a hoodie from him? You look.. cute.. in it" she got up and left.

How rude but i don't really care now I want to find my lost boyfriend.

„Harry, Ron?" „Mhm?" They turned to me. „Did you both see George? I mean yesterday evening or today?" „N-" the two were about to answer „Yes i have" Draco sat down next to me. „Wha- Where? When?" „You're very interested in that, huh?" "Draco?! He's my boyf-" „Oh i know what he is but you should ask him."

What should that mean? I didn't understand Draco. He laughed at it too. Maybe he.. No he would never! Don't ever think about that [y/n].

I left as he said that to me. I'm very confused and the only thing I wanted is to find George. Where could he be? Think, Think, think [y/n].. I looked for him all day ... nothing. He was just gone. He wasn't in his room or in class. Until I went to dinner and see him sitting there and laughing. I ran up to him, angry. Very angry. „WHERE THE BLOODY HELL HAVE YOU BEEN, GEORGE WEASLEY" But he just looked at me confused. „Hey.. calm down I just.." I couldn't hold back any longer and took him out to the hallways. „I WAS WORRIED SICK! I WANT TO NOW WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN" I screamed and was already afraid of myself. „[y/n] let me explain. I wanted to be alone because I didn't feel well. I-I mean it's been very stressful lately. I should have let you know, but now I'm back so please don't be angry anymore" How could he say it so calmly, I really thought something had happened to him. „UGH.. OKAY I just.. I was just afraid that something had happened to you." „Oh darling, don't be afraid. I'm old and big enough to take care of myself" he wanted to hug me but i take a step back. „Don't think I'm gonna forget that or not be mad anymore" „Okay, Princess" he knew I had to smile when he say that. I turned around and went back inside to our table. He followed me.

„I though you gonna kill him, [y/l/n]" Draco Said when he passed me.

Apparently he saw how mad I was at George but that doesn't fit. Why would I kill him for that? WHAT was he talking about. Every time I want to ask him, I turn around and he disappears.

„it looks like everything is okay again, right?" Harry said with relief. „Yes everything is okay now"

***

After DADA class I left the room when the bell rings At least I wanted to. I took a lot of time to pack my things and then wanted to go but Draco didn't let me. Before I got near the door, he started talking to me. „What about George and you? I never thought you would think that was okay.", I didn't answer. „HEY" The tall boy screamed at me as I wanted to open the door and pressed me against it, my back to him. Then he turned me around. „What do you mean, Draco? You don't know how I didn't kill him for.. for what? I really don't know what You're Talking about." I raised my trembling voice, still a little scared of him. „Bloody hell.." he whispered, startled, and kept his distance from me, finally. „He didn't tell you.. he lied. He's going to be dead and this slut too.." He looked me deep in my eyes and immediately left the classroom. I didn't really understand what he said but if it was, what I think...

What just got into him? Why shouldn't George lie to you? Why would Draco care? Or maybe he's just trying to confuse me. I need answers.. NOW.

After thinking about it, I decided to run after Draco. I'm know he could be anywhere, but maybe he wants to do something to George. After about 2 minutes I found him again as he walked around a corner. „DRACO WAIT! STOP RIGHT NOW." He didn't want to listen to me, but I knew he understood what I said. „DRACO MALFOY STOP OR I WILL MAKE YOU." I screamed of the top of my lungs. I walked around the corner afterwards and ran into him because I thought he went on. „OUCH" „How could a girl be so stupid? Or how could a boy be so stupid, to treat a girl, like you, like that"

„I still don't understand what you're talking about? And I don't know what you mean by treated badly. No matter how badly he treated me, apparently, you treated me 100 times worse. Don't forget that." i spat at him angry.

„It's not about me right now but about George and you." he said down to me even angrier. „I can't tell you, he should to that. I never thought he would lie to you." he said and I closed my eyes for a second but as I opened them again he was gone.

WHY CANT DRACO STAY THERE FOR A SECOND? UGH I HATE HIM. NOW I CAN GO ALL THE WAY BACK BECAUSE I WAS I DONT KNOW WHERE. I DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHY HE HAS GONE THIS WAY.

I ran into the common room where I saw Amalia George and Fred again. I saw her how she takes his hand. I respect myself and all three were frightened. She let go. „I need to talk to you right now, Babe", I said while trying to calm down. „Oh yeah sure"

When we found a place where nobody was and we could talk undisturbed. „Do you want to tell me something?" i started.

„No, actually you know everything." then I realized that he was lying I couldn't believe it.

„ I don't think so. Where were you yesterday."

„ I was alone I told you already." I stared at him.

„Don't lie to me. I know that you are lying. Tell me truth. I want to know what really happened."

„I don't have to tell you anything"

He was about to enter the common room again when I finally got it to debate.

„You was with her, wasn't you?" my eyes fill with tears. He stopped walking.

—————————————————————————

Hiii soo i know George will be the Bad one now but let's see. :)

Next chapter will be by 30 reads and 4 votes <3 because of school and stuff!