𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢

-„So what's going on then, mhm?" I set down next to him on the bed.-

Forget everything for a moment;

„Did you hear something about Amalia? She's gone for 2 days and I have the feeling that something is wrong." I didn't want to tell him because then he always worries about me, but I can't hide it from him. Instead he stood up and went to the door. More than confuse I sat there and thought he would leave.

„Are you coming or do I have to..?" asking with a smirk. Immediately, I made my way from the bed to him. Together we left the castle, still don't know where's he going.- Next moment we stand in form of the Forbidden Forest. Uneasy feeling piles up in me, hearing my Heart beating in my ears.

„[y/n]? Why did you stop?" he was already a few steps in it when I stoped in front. Never in my life would I set foot in this forest. There's a reason it's called the ‚Forbidden Forest'. The teachers and Dumbledore said it's taboo for all Hogwarts students. I have seen people myself, students who have never been seen again after entering.

„I.. I don't want to go in there." my voice trembled.

„You're here, with me." he turned and went back to me „Nothing is going to hurt you in there. I promise." slowly he leaded me to it.

„Just look at me, okay?" my gaze was focused on the ground so i looked him in his eyes, forgetting where we are. The fear was now completely gone when we stood in the middle, between the big trees and the ground was soft.

„Wasn't that bad, right?" I gave him his answer with a smile. „But that's not what I wanted to show you." he kept pulling me after him, faster and faster. While we ran our robes fluttered in the wind. A bright clearing appears a few meters in front of us.

-

I've never seen something like that... a meadow as far as the eye can see, the sky that was mixed with blue then light pink, orange, red and yellow. Didn't even realized that it was already sunset.

An old, small castle that consisted almost entirely of ruins, if you looked to the right side. Dark green plants snaked up the light grey walls. Didn't knew that there was something so beautiful behind this creepy forest, not even from Hogwarts you could see this here as if it were hidden.

-

„Wow Geo-" I turned, where he stood before. And again he was just evaporated. Looking around to find him and spotting him on the top of the part that was still standing or rather what was left over.

„Im waiting for you, [y/n]" he laughed and I made my way up. Of course he didn't forgot his wand like I did.

There was rubble that led up to him like a staircase. I climbed them until there was a small gap between the ground and rubble. George stands there and Just watched me struggling. „Do you want to help me or should I stand here forever? Prince Weasley" raised my voice and lifted my chin so I acted like a ,princess'.

„Oh yea- yea sorry, Duchess [y/l/n]" my mouth opened in shock and my eyebrows knit.
„-ähm- s-sorry" he couldn't stop laughing. Finally pulled out his wand and cast a spell to fill the void.

„You gonna regret this George Weasley!" I screamed in laughing and ran towards him, but before I could slap his arm(, not hard) he ducked to the side and threw me over his shoulders. Trying to free myself which of course didn't help.

„Oh baby, you know you have no chance against me" carrying me to the ledge where you could see the sunset. Still in these beautiful colors.

„The sky is beautiful, isn't it? Oh wait-" my boyfriend couldn't get air anymore because he tOtAlLy FoRgOt I was hanging over his shoulder. ‚Haha so funny' was my only reaction.

„Here you go" Letting me down to his side and brushed away the hair that was hanging in my face.

„Thank You" responded ironic and had to hold back my laugh.

„Why did you bring me here?" I continued.
„You have had so much stress lately or we and i want you to forget everything for a moment, all problems and worries."

A wind brushed over us and both smiles almost faded. He slowly leaned down to me and put his hands on my neck. I closed my eyes and we kissed. It wasn't a ‚normal' kiss. As our lips pressed against each others, I could feel his warmth, the love he gave me, the attention, the joy. Felt more drawn to him than ever. Something I want never to end. He's someone, I want to grow old with, spend the rest of my life with.

We both pulled back when we felt a few raindrops on our skin. The sunset was almost gone. As we looked in the direction of Hogwarts we saw huge rain clouds over the Forest.

„I think we should go back." he turned to go but I hold him by his hand. „Wait- just.. for a few minutes" the rain clouds came over us faster than expected. After 30 seconds standing there, holding hands and looking up, it started to rain harder.

„I want to be here and only you. I think it's a special moment.." the rain streamed down on our face and our hair was soaking wet, like our clothes.

„You think so?" he stepped closer again and pulled me by my hips into him. Our lips met and while we kissed the rain poured down our lips, the sound of it plank against the floor. My stomach had never so many butterflies in it.

Now I pulled back, even if I didn't want to. „Okay now we really should go back. But you have to promise, we'll do something like this again"

„I promise." Unfortunately, for now it has to end so together we made our way back. Hand in hand trough the trees, the smell of wet meadow filled my nostrils. Heavy raindrops drip from the leaves on my cold skin.

Feeling alive.

We came to the clearing again at the other end, crept into the hallways (to the Gryffindor common room.)

As we soaking wet ran down the corridors, we heard how McGonagall and Snape talked outside of his classroom. Hiding behind a corner. All the stress came back at once, hitting me right in the face.

I wish, I never heard what they said.

——————————————————————————

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and i hope you guys are excited about the next one.

(  and Yeaahh I didn't get it so well :(  )

Next chapter will be at 100 reads and 20 votes (sorry!) <3

꧁❥