2

"RAID TOMMYINNIT? REALLY?

                                                 I mean sure..?"

I looked at my viewers and I had gone from like 800 to 2k. Woah. My anxiety was through the roof now...

"Wow, so many tiny people. Wassup new people? Im just about to end the stream, but don't you worry! You can always check past streams. I just got a donation to raid Tommyinnit, so I guess I'll have to do that shaz."

I quickly clicked off Minecraft and pulled up Tommy's stream and donated 10$. I clacked on my keyboard and came up with something to say.

LUCIFROMHECK RAIDED YOU

WITH 3,790 VIEWERS

LUCIFROMHECK DONATED 10$

I'm doing this for money and clout xx

I was watching Tommy's stream so I watched his reaction. He was playing on the dream smp with Tubbo_ and the green blob himself.

"-K YOU DREAM. I NEEDED THOSE, BÍTCHBOY!" Tommy yelled into his microphone while pulling out an iron sword.

"TUBBO CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS TWAT?" He asked Tubbo, and it sounded like he shrugged nonchalantly.

"WELL DREAM YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IM GONNA DO. IM GONNA TALK ABOUT ALLLLLL THE POLITICS JUST YOU-" Tommy cut himself off, just noticing my donation and raid. He deafened his friends and said,

"Oh, thanks Lucifromheck..? for the raid and the 10$. I'm doing this for the cLouT?- HEY! AMERICANS AND THEIR DUMB FAME OBSESSION. JUST LOOK AT DREAM, 7 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS HAS GONE TO HIS BLOODY HEAD."

Dream made one of his famous kettle noises and snorted and punched Tommy in game. I decided to donate one more thing.

LUCIFROMHECK DONATED 5$

No ❤️

Tubbo snorted and Tommy just scoffed. I clicked off their stream and just decided to go with my own thing.

"Okay stream, that's it for today! Thanks for coming though. Insert heart emoji here. Cya guys tomorrow, and make sure to use your twitch prime." I said into my microphone, before ending stream.

I sighed and sat back in my seat. I've gotten 5 donations today, enough to buy some insta-noodles and mascara. I got out of my chair and shrugged of my headphones. I looked in my vanity's mirror, and looked at the girl who reflected me. She had black, straight hair and black eyes. I think I look pretty basic, but also pretty. My opinion is not bias.

I stroked my hair and just slagged my feet over out of my room and said hey to my little sister. She flipped me off and I just shrugged nonchalantly.

"Hey mom!" I yelled down the stairs and I got a muffled hi hon in response. I ran down the stairs and bounded up to my mom, who was in the kitchen. "Hellooooo."

She smiled at me and pulled her hair into a bun, "Hello, Luci." She started chopping some leftover carrots that a man next door gave us.

"How'd the...video.. thing go?" She asked me.

"Pretty good, I got 20$ out of it, but wasted 15." I said solemnly, sitting down at the kitchen table.

My mom shrugged and said, "Okay,"