Chapter 8

Kayle's POV:

"What do you want to do today?" Harry asked as we sat together.

"Um, why don't we all go out as a group?" I smile.

"Cool. I know this place. It's a really cool place. It's small though. Kind of like a club."

"That sounds fun. I'll go get Lucy and we can call Mackenzie and you go get whatever guys wanna come."

"Okay, baby girl." Harry said as he gave me a little peck on the lips.

Gosh, his lips.

He left and I went down the hall to Lucy's room to tell her our plans.

I walked in only to find her sleeping. "LUCY!"

"Kayle, oh my fucking gosh, do you know how early it is??!"

"Actually yea and it's 3:00 in the afternoon. Me and Harry think it'd be fun to go out as a group to a club Harry knows of."

"Really?"

"Yea so get your ass up and let's call Kenz"

"Ugh fine."

I called Kenzie and she started her way over to get ready. I don't know why she always gets ready over here.

Then, suddenly I hear the doorbell ring so I go to open it only to see my gothy best friend standing at our doorway holding her large duffel bag full of clothes and makeup and hair shit.

"I couldn't choose so I brought some stuff. Can you help me?"

Literally Kenzie's life in two breaths.

"Okay. Whatever." I laugh.

We start to get ready and I decide on blue, high-waisted, ripped shorts with my white, fringe crop top and blue and white Jordan's. I style my auburn hair down, slightly wavy, paint on some light makeup, and put in my anchor belly-button ring.

Lucy threw on her high-waisted ripped shorts, a Nirvana crop top, and grey Vans. She curled her black hair and placed her "Oh Shit" beanie on her head.

Mackenzie had her normal dark makeup and fish-tail braided her long, green hair to the side. She wore a black tank top and black short shorts with her usual Doc Martens.

"I also brought this." She stated as she held up a black-leather underbust corset. "Should I wear it?"

"Oh my gosh, yes!"

It looked SO cute on her. It seriously completed her look.

Once we were all ready and I helped Kenz get all laced up, it was already 5:00 and Harry would be here ang second with the rest of the guys. The doorbell rang so I looked myself over once more as I went to answer it. As I did, I saw the gorgeous Harry Styles standing there. He was wearing black skinny jeans and a tight white shirt. His curls loosely hanging around his face. He looked so sexy. I cannot believe he's mine.

"Wow. You look beautiful." He said as I blushed.

"Thank you." I grinned.

Me and the girls climbed into the car with Zayn.

"Hang on babe I gotta make a call." Harry says.

"Okay, babe."

I had no clue who he was calling I just knew that he looked great tonight.

"Okay. Let's go!" He states as he climbs into the driver's seat and puts the key in the ignition.

When we arrive all you can hear is loud music and when we walk in all we see is a crowd of people dancing and having fun.

Harry takes me hand and guides me to the bar.

"Two shots of vodka please."

"Harry I'm only 20..." I whisper.

"Shhhhh.. it'll be our little secret."

We got our shots and said our cheers. The liquid went down my throat with a burning sensation. I took Harry's hand and led him to the dance floor and we begin dancing.

The club atmosphere takes over me and I begin swinging my hips sexier and sexier.

Harry whispers in my ear,"Wow. I didn't know you could dance like that. Maybe later you can show me a little more?"

Him saying that sent shivers down my spine. I tilted my head up to look him in the eyes and when we locked vision, I went up on my tip-toes so I could kiss him when some dumb son of a bitch bumped into me and spilled their beer ALL over my outfit. Why did my shirt have to be fucking white??!

"What the fuck, man??!" He yelled. "C'mon babe let's go get you cleaned up."