🍓 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐄𝐓 🍓

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🍓 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"U-ugh, that's right... you're such a good girl, (Y/N)..."

(Y/N) (L/N)'s mind was in a buzz, she was probably thinking of something, but its just turning out blank. She was moaning so, so much but she didn't care, it just felt so good.

As she layed on her hands and on her knees, Mr. Ushijima kept rutting hard inside her. She knew that this big fella didn't mean to be rough as he gripped hard on her hips and thigh when he thrusted, but it was just so hot. With the way he was grunting indicated that he felt the pleasure and it also turned her on so much, the way it sounded so masculine just made more wet than she already was.

Her hands and wrists were aching now, being in this position for God knows how long. It buckled whenever the man did a sudden deep thrust, but finally she got tired and laid on her elbows.

Oh, how the pleasure doubled when she was in this position. Mr. Ushijima went deeper and deeper inside her, his dick was insanely girthy and long, his hips kept slamming on her ass over and over again as he kept chasing the pleasure as he went harder and harder.

"Aah! M-mister Ushi- ah, Ushijima. Pleeeease, I-I'm gonna cum--"

She didn't even get to finish her sentence when she already came, her juice made a mess on his dick and on her thighs. She couldn't hold back, but she didn't know if it felt good or not. It kept building up inside somewhere her stomach, when she let it all out, white overtook her vision as her body shivered.

(Y/N) felt the teacher pull out and laid his hands beside her. He was panting, but not as heavily as she was. These male teachers had great stamina, though she was an athlete, even she couldn't keep up.

"Mmmm... Lay on your back for me."

Her whole body may have felt so sore from how rough he was but she strangely had the energy to turn around and do as told. Only when her back hit the mattress comfortably did she see the other teachers on the same bed as her, their underwear were pulled down for their own dick to be free. They were stroking themselves as they watch Ushijima fuck the girl senseless, waiting for their turn to do the same.

The said man was now stroking his dick too, waiting for the girl to be comfortable so he can enter. With a nod from her, he pulled her by the thighs to be closer to him, his dick brushing against her mid-thigh. The man felt an uncontrollable hunger within him when he saw the student's flushed red face, her eyes a bit watery and her eyebrows scrunched up. Her luscious lips were parted, the hue of it was a beautiful red and a bit glossy and soft.

He remembered how bad he and the others kissed her lips, it looked swollen yet beautiful. He just kept staring at her, admiring her but he didn't realize how long it was taking until the girl was whimpering for him to be inside her. She wasted no time in grabbing his hard cock as she aligned it and rubbed it on her pussy, letting her juices wet his tip.

Ushijima smirked down at her, his right hand laid on the mattress by her waist, his left hand replaced her own as he kept rubbing his tip on her clit and on her wet pussy. It felt good like this, the feeling on his tip, the way she looked at him as if begging, the feeling of her hands gripping on his bisceps, it all felt so good. Finally, he slid slowly in her, relishing the soft, tight and warm feeling when he's inside her. Her moan urged him on to fuck her hard and deep already, that he did.

His left hand placed itself on her hips as the other held her leg up by under her knee, making it more accessible to be so deep in her. When he hit that one spot she really loves, she tightened around him and it was the greatest feeling ever, he and his co-workers would agree to that wholeheartedly.

(Y/N) can't help but close her eyes shut from the pleasure, no, she just can't focus on other things, she wanted to focus on the big cock that kept ramming deep inside her. She didn't notice how loud she was, but she knew that Mr. Ushijima was coming close. Its only when he's close he becomes very vocal, cooing that she was good girl, how good she was taking him, how she'll take all of his cum and those of the likes.

She opened her eyes when she felt a weight beside her then something warm on her chest. It was Mr. Kageyama, he grunted as he stroked his cock to pump out his cum, even when he already came, he was still hard.

God, that was so hot, she thought. A hot guy fucking her pussy relentlessly and another hot guy cumming on her chest. This would be any woman's dream, no matter how they try to deny it.

As she gripped on the sheets, she saw the other male teachers come closer, presumably to cum on her like Mr. Kageyama did. She couldn't think straight now, these guys were making her feel too turned on, she didn't even know who was using her hand as a fleshlight or who gently pulled her jaw open to cum on her mouth.

Finally, Mr. Ushijima burrowed his cock deep inside her, it was twitching and pulsing as cum shot in her womb. It felt too good whenever they came inside her and they felt good too.

Ushijima always loved it when either of them came inside her, her expressions always turned him on to the point he wanted a second round. A bit of drool was falling from her lips, her eyes were looking at him, begging more of it. She was speaking about how warm his cum was, but from the pleasure, it came out all gibberish.

He didn't want to pull out, but knowing that someone else is going to have their turn, he reluctantly did so. He panted to catch his breath and so did she and the other teachers, the smell of sex and sweat mixed around the air-conditioned room.

(Y/N) stared at the ceiling, she could hear them talking to each other but she couldn't care less about it when they were talking about when they'll be grading papers or when to pass the lesson plan.

'When did this start?'

She thought. She wasn't complaining really, they had her consent to do this. In exchange for all this sex she gave them, they give her gifts which she is very thankful for. But she wondered again, when did this start.

'Oh, that's right...'

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🍓 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧