🍓 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 🍓

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🍓 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

She had thought that the first day was really hard to adjust to, seeing as she transferred during her third year in highschool. But nonetheless, the second day came and it was as easy as the first day.

It felt as if she belonged here.

"(L/N)."

A deep voice snapped her out of her trance, effectively pulling her back to reality. She turned her head to see the male teacher that had dark hair, his bangs were covering his forehead yet it didn't cover the furrowed eyebrows of his and the frown on his face.

"S-sir?"

Mr. Kageyama sighed in visible frustration. He called the girl for about three times now when he was distributing their marked homework. When she wasn't responding, he decided to check if something was wrong.

"Here's your paper back, pay attention during class please." Her classmates giggled when the teacher lightly patted her paper on top of her head and walked away. As she slipped the paper in between some pages of her notebook, her face held a bright brush that was noticeable.

The P.E. teacher noticed her embarassment, smiling at her softly from afar as he went back to his desk. He then opened his version of the book and turned it to a page more suitable to their lesson today.

Exercise.

Oh, woe the class of Mr. Kageyama. In the harsh light of the afternoon, they will be running five laps around the field. The teacher knew of the hot condition, so he made it only one lap, seeing as it was just the second day.

'This is so uncomfortable...'

(Y/N) kept pinching on her really short shorts, glancing around to see if anyone saw what she was doing. The other girls were pretty comfortable with walking around with such short shorts.

!!!

Someone suddenly slapped her butt, the very butt that she was trying so hard to hide because the short is hella tight and hella short. She whipped her head to yell at who did that but she calmed down when she saw it was Nakamura smirking at her.

"The hell was that?"

"You have a thick ass, (L/N)-chan~"

(Y/N) turned her eyes downwards when she saw in her peripherals that her classmates turned to them when the commotion was quite loud.

Kageyama Tobio may be a 26-year-old man, but he's still a man. A man that is very attracted to the rear of women, especially when it's thick.

He gotta say, he's flattered that the teenage girls of their school think that he's attractive, but he could never see them in a way like how they seem to look at him; seductive eyes, risque body languages, suggestive implications.

But, he never really preferred younger girls. 

When Nakamura was talking quite loudly, he thought that she was getting rowdy. So he turned around to see what's the problem and there he faced the problem, indeed.

He saw a thick ass that definitely made him confused. A young teenage girl with an ass like that? Damn, (L/N) really out here changing his preferences.

He wanted to stare some more, want to savor and imagine the things he would do to an ass like that, but her stare was one of extreme shyness and obviously uncomfortable from the attention. The she stared at him made him finally realize that she was asking for help.

"Alright, boys up first."

He spoke in a deep voice, immediately making the boys of the class run off from cowardice when he threw a glare their way.
Almost immediately when the boys went off, he couldn't help but look at the girl again.

She was left there to take care of Nakamura teasing her yet again, the other girl trying to grab hold of that booty that he wished to touch. He turned away immediately when he saw the girl turn in his direction.

'Its official then...'

Kageyama Tobio is now sure that he'll vote her.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🍓 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧