•Chapter 1•

(Y/N POV)

It was my first day at my new school and I rode the train because my brother had went to school early for practice. There were 2 empty seats in the corner so I decided to sit there. Everyone gave me a look like they were scared....maybe worried? I wanted to ask why but I'm a bit shy.

I had gotten to school a little early and when I got to my class I realized that I had forgotten my lunch at home. I ran to the boys gym and when I got there I had been a little more quiet so no one would notice me. I slid the door open as quiet as I could but the door wasn't on my side today.

"Y/N!!!!!" My brother yelled running to me getting the attention of the whole team. I blushed slightly from all the attention being on me. But I had my attention on a certain boy with hair white as snow.

When he had came up to me he gave me a big warm hug, it brought my attention back to him. Then he asked me why I was there. After a couple of seconds I said, "I-I forgot my lunch at home and I wanted to sit with you at l-lunch."

"Of course you can! I'll let you have some of my lunch too!" He said pretty loudly

"O-okay, I'm gonna head to class now," I said trying to stay quiet.

"Okay byee!!" He screamed.

After a couple of hours it was finally time for lunch. I had went to my brothers class and stood outside the doorway and waited for his class to end.

It had soon ended and a couple of students went out but I didn't see him. 'Okay, you got this. Just go in there and ask if he's there. Okay, here we go!' I thought while stepping in front of the doorway. "I-is kanji Koganegawa here?" I said really quiet but the person near the door heard me.

"Yeah he's over there," she said.

"T-thanks," I said

I walked over to my brother and he was sleeping, typical him. I tapped his shoulder and surprisingly he woke up. "Hûh?" He said still half asleep. I giggled at his weird way of speech when he woke up. "Hęÿ whãt'rę ÿøū łâüghîñg āt!?" He screeched

"Your funny, now get up it's lunch time!" I yelled but it was low.

He soon got up and we went outside to eat at a little table that we found while looking for a place to sit. "It's a nice day outside," I said.

"Yea, it is." My brother said giving some of his food to me.

Hii
I don't really know is this is accurate to Koganegawa or not so pls tell me. I will be updating once a week if I can. This feels a lot better than rushing the whole thing like I did in my other fanfic. After all, that was my first I ever wrote. This story is going to be published way sooner than you think because I'm not publishing a chapter until I have at least 2 done, so I have some time to work on other chapters and get the story out.
Well, I hope you like it!
~Author-San