•Chapter 2•

(Kanji(your brother) POV)

After y/n finished eating I packed up the trash and we went out separate ways after saying goodbye. I turned a corner and saw Futakuchi standing there with his arms crossed and his foot tapping on the ground.

"Mind explaining who that was," he asked and then got in my face and I could see the excitement in his eyes when he said "is she your girlfriend!?"

I waved my hands in front of me "no no no! She's just my sister I swear!"

"Alright... I guess I'll believe you," Futakuchi said with a little bit of disappointment.

I hid looked over Futakuchi's shoulders and seen Aone. "Oh! Hey Aone! I didn't see you there, sorry," I said. He hummed a little "hm" and I realized he had a little blush while he was watching my sister walk farther into the distance.

"Hey! Don't be staring at my sister like that!" I yelled and he just looked away.

(Y/N POV)

I was walking away when I heard my brother yell something. I wasn't that far since I walked slow. I wanted to go back there to see who he was yelling at but I decided not to. I looked at my watch and it took me a minute to tell the time since I'm not very good at it. 'Oh shit! I'm gonna be late!' I thought as I ran to class.

•AFTER SCHOOL•

'I need to head to the gym to try out for the manager position.' As I was walking to the gym my brother came up to me and told me that he didn't have practice today.

As we were walking home I wanted to stop by the store and get some snacks. After we got our snacks it all came down to who was paying. My brother slid his money on the counter and then I moved his hand and then slammed my money on the counter.

"What are you doing!? I want to pay!"

"No! I do"

"No! Let me!"

"Let me!"

"NO! LET ME!"

"NO! IM PAYING!"

"JUST TAKE IT! ITS FREE JUST GO!" The cashier yelled.

We had walked out the gas station feeling a little guilty. When we got home I ran upstairs with my snacks and went to watch Ouran High School Host Club for the 4th time.

"KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE" I screamed with the opening "HEY HEY HEY....and that's all I know"

"YOU BOYS ARE THE HOMOSEXUAL SUPPORTING CAST" I said with Tamaki.

"Y/N SHUT YOUR ASS UP IM TRYING TO WATCH SOMETHING!" My brother screamed from his room with was right beside mine.

"Sorry!" I yelled loud enough so that he could hear me.

It was soon 12:23am so I decided to go to sleep so that I could go to practice early with my brother. But first, I needed to shower.

After showering I got changed after I put lotion on. I got into bed and went to sleep.

•MORNING TIME•

"SHUT UP!" I yelled at my alarm.

"YOU SHUT UP!" Kanji yelled from the living room.

"I WASNT EVEN TALKING TO YOU!" I yelled back at my brother.

I got up to get changed and put my uniform on. I went to the living room and fell the couch not seeing other people in the kitchen. I heard someone trying to hold back their laughter so I lifted my head up and seen my brother and 2 other guys starring at me.

Hiii
Sorry if this is not accurate to any of the characters in it. I really don't know the other people from date tech that well. I only know Aone because I real a lot about him. But I'm going to stop bothering you and go make the next chapter.
Byeee!