•Chapter 4•

(Y/N POV)
•WALKING TO SCHOOL•

While I was walking to school alone because I woke up pretty late, I felt someone staring into my soul. I turned around but no one one was there.. I wanted to panic but I knew it would turn out bad so I held it in.

I started walking faster and then I bumped into something and fell down. I looked up and it was Aone. He held his hand out and he looked as he was asking if I'm okay. "Don't worry I'm okay," I said as I was waving my hands in front of me a little.

After a few moments I started to walk and he followed. Since then I didn't feel like I was being watched for the rest of the day.

It was after pratice when I started to walk out the gym but I realized that my brother wasn't with me. "Kanji, aren't we going home?" I said kinda loud so that he could hear me.

"Oh, I'm going to stay after to practice more with Futakuchi. Is that okay?" He practically yelled.

"Yea, I'm going home now. See you there," I said walking out kind of disappointed. 'He never walks home with me anymore'

When I was walking home I felt those same eyes on me again. This time, I heard footsteps. Every time I walked faster I would hear the steps getting faster. It happened until I couldn't hold my tears back and cried my eyes out.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and ran for my life. I took many lefts and rights until I bumped into someone, again. This time I didn't fall and instead I held onto whoever's shirt it was and screamed, "please, please, please, please, help me! Get me away from them! Please!"

I looked up but couldn't see anything because of the tears in my eyes.

(Aone POV)

I was just walking to my house when someone grabbed my shirt and held on for dear life screaming. I turned around and surprisingly, it was Y/n.

Hii
Sorry this chapter was a little short.😅
I just wanted to get it out today but since this one is short I will do chapter 5 long.
Well I hope you are enjoying this story so far even though it is boring.
Byee