Chapter 4

Keyana's POV
Bianca. She was dead, and we were crying. Seeing her this way made me feel bad for everything that I've done to her.
/-/*flashback*/-/

Bianca's POV
"Hey!" I heard a menacing voice say. I knew that voice anywhere. Keyana. She has bullied me since 6th grade, so for about a year now. "I'm talking to you! Are you deaf or something?" I was too petrified to reply, so a mere squeak is all that came out. I was crouching against the lockers now, shielding my face, so if she threw a punch I wouldn't get hurt too bad. I should've gotten used to this by now, and I am. I just get scared wondering whether I'm going home with a black eye, or a bloody nose. I closed my eyes, waiting for a sensation of searing pain. But I didn't. Instead I felt like I was choking and flying at the same time. Keyana had me by the collar, and was now lifting me up. The whole school was laughing and videoing my torture. I was finally let down, when the principal came running down the hall. I started crying, crouched against the locker, and just sat there. I didn't care about my makeup running. Or that everyone was watching. I was doing what I needed to do. Pretend to be helpless. I did pretty well I guess, because I stood up, and Keyana was being dragged down the hall by the Principal. I turned to walk away, and Keyana thumped my back. I did nothing except keep walking. I felt proud, maybe a little too confident, but proud. If I ever see her again, it'll be way too soon.

/-/*flashback over*/-/
Keyana's POV
Man, I was terrible. They suspended me, and I never touched her again. But somehow, she forgave me and we became friends. She had such a big heart. I turned to Paris.

"Do you have any idea who, Ya know..." I said hesitantly, gesturing my hands toward the tree. It was right beside a weeping willow, so the scene was quite pretty besides my friends body.

"Not at all. Who would want to kill Bianca? She was like, the sweetest person ever." Said Paris, still sniffling.

"I don't know," I admitted,"but we should probably go."

"Agreed."

We walked slowly back to the Lake House, trying to take in everything that just happened. We saw tree after tree, and it seems like my mind conjured Bianca hanging in all of them. The pressure was too much, so I ran back. I knew Paris was NOT going to run back, so I waited a while ahead of her. When she reached me, we walked back together. Our footsteps were in unison, and crying on the same beat. Once we reached the grand opening to the lake house, we walked in with grim looks on our faces. We slumped into the living room, where everyone was enjoying the cinnamon rolls Paris made. I noticed they were watching Pretty Little Liars, Paris and I's absolute favorite TV show. As soon as we walked in, everyone turned to us. I was too sad, so I decided to let Paris do the talking.How was she going to explain this to them?!?
¥:¥:¥:¥:¥:¥:¥:¥:¥:¥:¥:¥:¥:¥:¥:¥:¥
Hey guys! Last chapter was interesting, this one revealing. Updating soon! Bi my unicorns💕