Dad?

TW TW TW TW TW TW
abusive parent
Self harm
Self hate

Tobys POV

I finish stream with Tommy and I say goodbye.

I hear mom come home. I didn't know what time it was. All I remember is hearing dad leave 2 hours after mom.

I check the time. 7:21.
Moms home early I go down to help with groceries.

After that I walk back up to my room and close my door. And I start to watch over the stream when I hear my dad walk through the door.

And as usual my mom and dad fight, scream, and cry. I walk over to my sister and bring her into my room and put the head phones on her head and put on technoblade a stream. I walk out and stand outside the door to make sure she's safe.

As my mom storms up the stairs there's something new... she has a black eye. I didn't notice at first so she was already in her room. While zoned out staring at her door I didn't notice dad was walking up. I hear the last floor board creak and my head swings to look at him. His face was red with anger. His fists were clenched.

I go to turn around to lock us in my room when he grabs my shoulder. He starts to yell. It was all a blur next thing I know. I was on the floor, I just came back from black. The air felt thin. I look down. I see blood on my tee shirt. I rub my nose to see blood marked on my hand. It was glossy.... obviously I haven't been out for long then. My hearing is stunned for a moment while I try to come back to life, I wobbly stand up.

I turn around to see the door has blood on it. The same hight of where my nose is. I go into my room where I see my sister under the sheets, I can hear whimpering.

As my memories flood into my head before I passed out I started to cry. I all I remember is him insulting me. Yelling at me that I'm not good enough. I go into my bathroom. My head is pounding. "Shit."

I wipe off the blood on my face, shirt and hands, and I walk to my sister, and uncover the blanket. "Hey... hey, see I'm ok!" I say, clearly lying but she couldn't tell.

I put her back into her room telling her it's fine.

It's 10:47 by now. I should go to sleep. I think about it more. And I finally go to bed. Head pounding, heart beating, nose hurting, head aching.

I get up. But I'm on the floor. It's pitch black. I realize that I'm in a dream.

All I see is... Tommy?
It's pitch black. I can only see a lil of him. "HEY TOMMY!!" I see his head turn to me.

i feel 10x better already. He smiles while putting his arms out for a hug. I run to him. I go to hug tackle him. And just before he swerved. I fell on my face. I get up "what the hell man?" As I rub my cheek as a redness appears.

My left eye tearing up from the bump. Tommy turns to look at me. A evil smug over his face. "Toby, Toby, Toby... why would I ever hug you? Why... your just a pawn in my fame!... Once I get famous there's no need for you..."

"Your worthless if you really think about it.. just a waste of space and air... yea? Your such a disappointment to me." He turns and puts his hands out in the air
"To your friends! TO YOUR PARENTS!" He looks down at me. Kneels and puts his hand on my shoulder and the other at my chin so he can see my face. "Tubbo why so sad? Finally realized why I'm quote on quote "FRIENDS?" With you????"

I start to cry vivid and bright tears in this black on black room. I see a puddle of bright blue tears on the floor. Then something red. My nose is bleeding again. Tommy backs up a lil bit. "Oh Toby. I really did love you before..." I looked up. He looked me straight in the eye peering at my soul.
"I. Dont. Need. You...."

That's what pushed me over. I started cry so much, Tommy insulting me during the process. MY BEST FRIEND... m-m-my best "friend"?? I look up. He's happy. Calling me sensitive and a cry baby.

I wake up. Tears rolling down my face. My nose bleeding. The air dry, and thick. It was humid that day. I started to dig my nails into my skin roughly. I started bleeding on both sides of my arms. "ah- *hiss* fucking hell... I deserve this... don't I...?"

I get dressed with a hoodie. Get my book bag. And head out to collage, that dream just kept going through my head... "d-does he hate me?" I start tearing up on my way to school. I try to hold it back. The worst thing is. Tommy goes to collage with me... that means I'll have to see him again after that. RECK!

"Why do I feel so sad and lonely?"

912 words chapter 2 was rough to figure out what to say... this is we're it really starts