The beginning

Third person's pov:
Mia was getting ready in her room waiting for her friends cherlyne and maddison to show up. Which they did after some 1 or half hour. They saw the anger her eyes and gulped thinking what have they made friends with.
'M-Mia, my dear sweet bestie h-how are you?'
Cherlyne stuttered.
'Late, i am late, we are late and that's because of you two, and you better tell me what you were doing because this time i am not letting you go.'
Mia stated angrily.
'I am sorry Mia. Its because of trafic were late. C'mon don't be mad, we are your besties and lets go before we miss the entire movie. I promise we will buy you two buckets of strawberry ice-cream' maddison consoled her.
'Ugh, fine.... lets just go.'
And with that they moved towards the route where Maddison's car was parked. The three were an inseparable team. Maddison was the middle one and cherlyne the youngest and mia the oldest of them. But in money's case Maddison was the one who had the most and mia and cherlyne a little less. They were all though were from middle class families and had jobs. Mia worked in Ivanov's inc. And Cherlyne and Maddison at Regina's workplace. Mia worked as a PA at her company and Cherlyne and Maddison were the heads of the IT department( as mia's thinking) at thiers
Currently they were going to the movies that's when the car began to shake violently.
'Maddieeee! What is happening?!' Mia screamed.
Maddison was unable to answer as suddenly the car started taking them to a lone highway and the road under the car vanished and they were at a underground place. But not at any underground place, a place with the most advanced computers and technological gadgets in the world and mia being a nerd identified them easily. Mia thought something was weird then it came to her mind! her bestfriends! She saw them looking very worriedly at her.
'Guys where are we?' She asked.
No answer came from them and they motioned her to get out of the car. She did so reluctantly.
'We have to tell you something mia.' Cherlyne said with a concerned tone.