Chapter 16

Pic above left, Aspen, Jake, to the right Luke and Bradley.

2days later

Dahlia's POV

I'm so excited my families visiting today they should be only three hours away now. I throw the covers of the bed completely forgetting my mates are sleeping oops, I'm on my hands and knees as I bend down to retrieve the blanket for them when I earn a slap on my butt did one of them just spank me I squealed and jumped at the sudden 'abuse' on my innocent behind. I turn to glare at whichever one did it. "Ok why I was getting the blanket which one is getting a slap from me." "Ththth so abusive Lia baby." "Logan which one." "Which one did what heart." I was so annoyed "if both of you want to continued with this charade fine." I yanked my pillow free and swatted both their stunned faces. Then Logan yanked my pillow from me as they continued their assault on my ribs tickling me fell on my side holding my stomach giggling, tears running down my face. "AAAHHH OK OK I SURRENDER I SURRENDER STOP PLEASE!" The irritating fingers stoped their assault on my ribs I took a couple of loud deep breaths. I playfully swatted their arms. "Saying as we're all up I'm going to change bye." I went to crawl off the bed until my ankles gave way under me I screamed into the covers muffling the sound. Darius adjusts me onto his chest hugging me tightly whilst Logan grabs the covers back over us. Oh dear lord I'm never getting out of this room today.
My voice is muffled by Darius's chest. "AI meef fo cange." What I was trying to say was I need to change. Logan laughed well I could speak properly if Darius wasn't smothering me. "Want breathe." I was finally released as I gulped in air I glared at a sheepish Darius. "Um sorry babe I just don't want to get up yet." Why are they so lazy in the mornings. "Alright enough we're burning daylight here this is not a drill move it or lose it." No still weren't budging fine. I straddle Darius to get my phone. "Oh baby I like we're this is going." What then something pokes me below. "Eww seriously." "Ew seriously baby you won't be saying that when we claim you." I blush and grab my phone as he's still poking me and now rubbing his thumb up and down my hip why does all this feel good, Ah nope snapping out of it I remove my legs from around his waist Darius groans in objection. "Hey when are you going to straddle me babe." Logan winks at me. "EEEEHHHH SERIOUSLY GUYS WHY."
I stand on the bed and walk down till I jump off the end and pick some jeans and a halter crop top and underwear and change in the bathroom. I brush my teeth and hair apply a little makeup put on some perfume and go out into the bedroom. Wow they dress so quickly. "Alright our Queen breakfast yummy." I take both their arms walk down the long hallway and down the grand staircase turn left down two steps turn right and viola kitchen I great Greta and sit down to yummy yummy, double choc chip pancakes freshly made of course I put on some strawberries I dig straight in as my mates get heart attack on a plate. They have four large sausages three poached eggs five hash browns a mountain of horrible beans and three rashers of bacon each. I gape in wander as they groan in pleasure at their heart attack breakfast. I shake my head and finish my moderate two large pancakes. I wash it down with apple juice.

I will show my family some of my swords-woman skills later. It was so cool Darius and Logan sectioned off a large space in the main gym and had different wooden dummies installed for me to practice. They had ones on pullies that moved in different sequences they had still dummies you name it I did some training yesterday but today I want to keep my other senses sharp so I'll blindfold myself. I'm super excited to see my siblings I thought I'd never see them again but I'm seeing them in a few minutes I race out the grand entrance as my mates scream for me to wait. They soon catch up to me and grab my hands. "Baby no more running off." I roll my eyes at Logan. "Oh come on MY FAMILIES HERE! How am I suppose to not run off to meet them." I swatted Logan on the back. But I stood on my toes and kissed his cheek to say no hard feelings. Just so Darius didn't feel left out I did the same with him.

I held my arms out as my younger siblings Aspen, Jake we're first out of the jeep and booked it to me. "Sissy we missed you so much where were you. Did they hurt you god you've lost weight who are we killing?" I adore my sister. I laughed. "God it's just good to hear your voice again Aspen. I know I lost weight but you guys as horrifying as that hell was it made me stronger I'm pretty nifty with a sword now. Jakey, Luke Bradley." I hugged my siblings in a fierce hug as silent tears ran down my cheek a few days ago I never thought I'd be standing with my family I had resigned myself into believing that was it for me but it wasn't there here I'm here. "Come let's go to the gym I'll show you." "You know how to use a sword?" I didn't look at Aspen as I lead the way to the gym "yup my mates haven't even seen my sword skills yet I wanted everyone to see the only good thing to come out of this whole situation." "Well let's see it sis." "You got it Brad."

I made a quick change into my usual sports bra and yoga leggings I knew my mates would loose it to see me in just this in-front of the pack so I threw on a tank shirt. I took a tie from Logan's side I placed my back scabbard with the Italian broad sword secured in it. I walked over to the dummies and drowned out my families questions just like in the stadium. I secured Logan's tie around my eyes. Some of the warriors from our pack watched in interest. I reached behind me and drew my sword in guard position. I feel the slow breeze approach my left ear, when the breeze gets colder I swing my left hand out fist horizontally hearing the click of the head dropping, I then throw the sword in the air turning around I grab the swords handle behind my back and push my right arm out pushing the blade to the side of the dummies head. I feel the breeze behind me get stronger pull the sword out pulling it under my right arm and pushing the sword back feeling the click I hit the other dummy in the chest. I continued listening and feeling for the dummies until I was sure there were none left a thunderous applaud made me take off my blindfold I looked at the dummies. I set the machine to a different sequence so I wouldn't get use to it and get bored I wanted it to be like the stadium always unexpected moves keeps me thinking.
I jump down and put the sword into my scabbard. "WOW, WOW your your wow." I laughed at Jake's take on words. "It's ok I'm still me hey how about we do some family ice skating." "WOOHOO I'm in sis god I miss skating with you hell I just missed you period let's go everyone you too your majesties no excuses come on." "HAHA no way we're good Aspen no skating for us the Goddess didn't bless us in doing that." "What's the matter hunnies too chicken." "Oh your funny heart you know we can't skate." "That's why it's fun Darius come on I'll even hold your hands just like old times hunnies." "Well saying as you'll hold our hands baby." They kissed my cheeks. "Ew dudes that's our sister at least keep it PG will you." "Luke one day you'll have a mate I don't think you'll keep it PG in front of me would you. Now come on I'm not going to stay 15 forever times a ticken."
We all headed out to the outdoor ice rink. Once all our skates were on my siblings went on first I held Darius's and Logan's biceps as I stepped onto the ice with them. "Don't look down hunnies look straight ahead or at me whatever works take small steps in front of each other if you need to stop use one foot and toe kick the ice." I dragged them over to my siblings who were more than comfortable gliding on the ice. I looked over at Aspen joking with her twin Jake. I will find the Gamemaster and end him I won't let him hurt my sister like he promised I'll keep my word over my dead body.