Chapter 1: Awkward Encounters

Himiko Toga, also known as the Vampire Bat, was currently on her way home from her latest patrol. She took down a few thugs and called the police on the criminal's phones. In total she caught 10 baddies. 5 of them were muggers, 3 of them were drug dealers, and 2 of them were attempting murder. In short, Toga was exhausted. So exhausted that she didn't even realize that the window she climbed into wasn't hers.
She hadn't been paying attention and was taking off her mask when she noticed the blue rug. 'I don't have any blue rugs in my room....' she thought to herself. Suddenly she heard footsteps approaching the door. Toga tried climbing back out the window. She was halfway out when the door to the room opened.
At the door stood a blonde girl in a purple and black oversized Midnight shirt and a pair of black shorts. Toga and the girl locked eyes.
"H-hey there." Toga greeted awkwardly. The other girl stayed silent in shock. "Sorry about the intrusion! I was trying to get into my window. I live nextdoor!" Toga exclaims. 'Idiot! If she knows that you're a vigilante she could turn you in because she knows where you live!' Toga mentally scolds herself.
The other girl blinks a few times. "I-it's alright....I-I'm Camie Utsushimi." The girl says as she extends her arm forward. "Himiko Toga!" Toga tells Camie and shakes the girls hand. After they let go of each others hands they sit in an awkward silence.
"Soooooo......what are you doing up so late?" Camie asks. "I have work and I didn't want to wake any neighbors." Toga tells Camie. "You?" She asks. "I woke up an hour ago and couldn't fall asleep. I've been binging some anime for the past hour and just got tired enough to fall asleep." Camie tells her. Toga nods. "I-I'm gonna go..." Toga says and points out the window. "Bye." Camie says as Toga finishes climbing out the window.
Toga went into her apartment and changed into pajamas. "That was awkward...." she says. She plops down into her bed and immediately falls asleep.

New book! Finally wrote this chapter! Sorry it took so long I was taking a break from writing and I still am. I'm going to focus on only one book at a time so I'm sorry about that. I'm really excited about where I'm going to take this story! Have a good day/night, stay safe, and remember to go beyond, PLUS ULTRA!!!!
Bye!❤️