Chapter 2: Back To Shiketsu

(This chapter will have A LOT of OCs because we don't know the names of the students in the class. Camie will also be slightly OOC because it's hard to write her if she talks like that. Also Miss Joke works at Shiketsu.)

When Camie woke up she noticed that her window was slightly open. She got worried before remembering the strange events of last night. "That girl seemed...nice." Camie says out loud as she closes her window.
She walks into her closet and grabs her uniform. She walked into the kitchen and made herself a piece of toast. As she was putting on her shoes she got a message from the class chat.

✨🏳️‍🌈Gay Rave🏳️‍🌈✨

Inasa: are y'all ready? The gates close in 10 minutes and I'm the only one here.

Shihana: I just woke up and I'm bolting there!

Kori: My dad just got pulled over for speeding to get me to school on time ;-;

Camie: I'm almost there.

Camie closed the chat and smiled. She walked into the gates and was immediately tackled into a hug by Inasa.
"I-na-sa. I ca-n't brea-th." Camie squealed out. Inasa let go of Camie. "Sorry! I just got really excited because I haven't seen you since the beginning of break!" Inasa exclaims.
Another male walks over. He had pink eyes and auburn hair. "Inasa, we know you missed all of us but you don't know your own strength." The auburnette states. "Hey Blaze!" Camie greets. "Hey Camie." The boy says.
Suddenly a girl with short purple hair and blue eyes came bolting through the gates. She came to a stop right in front of the group. She was bent over, hands on her knees, trying to catch her breath. "Hey Kori!" Inasa greets. "Hey." The girl says finally catching her breath. "Why are you so winded?" Blaze asks. "My dad got pulled over because he was speeding so I could get to school on time. We were half a mile away so I had to run a half mile." Kori tells them. "Girl, you sent that message 5 minutes ago! Are you sure you don't have a second quirk?" Camie asks. Kori just glares at her.
A few minutes later the rest of the group shows up. They start walking to their classroom while chatting about what they did over summer break.
Camie had zoned out thinking of the girl who accidentally climbed into her window. She started to think about the outfit the girl was wearing and how odd it was. It looked like a homemade underground hero costume. "CAMIE!" Shihana yells snapping Camie out of her thoughts. "Hm?" Camie says. "We've been trying to get your attention for the past 6 minutes! It's your turn to share!" Kori exclaims.
"Oh! I went back to Hosu to spend time with my parents! I spent the last week here though." Camie tells her friends.
"Anything else happen?" Inasa asked her. A picture of the girl from the night before flashed in her mind. "Yeah...." Camie said quietly. "What was it?" Carmin, a boy with blonde hair and ruby red eyes asks. "Last night I woke up and watched a movie and as I walked into my to go back to bed I saw a girl halfway out of my window. She said that she had been working the night shift at her job and that she didn't want to wake any neighbors up so she tried climbing into her window but climbed into mine by accident." Camie tells her classmates. "Did you make sure she didn't steal anything?" Karasu, a boy with brown eyes, black wings, and black hair that had golden streaks in it, asked her. Camie nodded. "I checked the whole apartment and nothing was missing." Camie tells them. "I think I'm going to check on my nextdoor neighbor because she said that she moved in recently and lives next door." Camie tells them. The group look at each other worriedly. "Don't worry guys! I'll be fine! I am trained in hand-to-hand combat, remember?" She reassures them. They all still look uneasy but it's not as noticeable.
Inasa looked as if he was about to say something but Miss Joke walked into the classroom before he could say anything.
"I hope you all had a good summer!" She announces from the front of the classroom. "Today we will be taking a page out of a friend of mines book, by that I mean we are doing a quirk assessment test!" She tells the teens.
The class walked outside in their gym uniforms(imagine the UA sports uniform but black, long sleeves, shorts, and an S on the shoulder. So completely different). The class finished and here were the final standings: